Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

*(Y/N) 's pov.*

We gathered outside, as Xenovia, Irina, Issei and Kiba got ready to fight. The fight began with Irina dashing forward to attack Issei. He barely dodge it and then got ready for the counterattack. Meanwhile, Kiba and Xenovia clashed swords continuously; however, Xenovia had the advantage as she destroyed every sword Kiba summoned. Xenovia lifted up her sword and nailed it to the floor, creating a crater.

Xenovia: "There is a reason why Excalibur Destruction is called the Holy Sword of Destruction!" She told Kiba.

Irina had beaten Issei when she slashed his gut, which prevented him to move. Due to him trying to use a perverted move too many times, he ran out of energy too.

Rias: "Shidou Irina, we recognize your victory." She said, as Issei grunted.

The same happened when Xenovia got a clear hit with the Destruction Sword in Kiba's stomach. This made him spit blood and fall to the floor, defeated. Rias recognized Xenovia's victory and ended the battles. However, before she left, she pointed at me.

Xenovia: "Before we leave, I want to fight you." She stated.

(Y/N): "Me? I didn't do anything. Why would you fight me?" I questioned.

Xenovia: "I don't feel you are a devil, however, before, you moved at impressive speeds. I want to fight to check on what may you be." She responded.

(Y/N): "Fine by me." I sighed.

*Third person pov.*

(Y/N) walked and positioned in front of Xenovia, with his hands in his pockets. Xenovia got into a fighting stance with Excalibur in front of her, and (Y/N) just took out his fists off his pockets and lifted them up. Xenovia glared at Rias confused.

Xenovia: "Is this man underestimating me?" She questioned.

Rias: "I would say the opposite. He might be overestimating you." She pointed out.

Xenovia: "Whatever." She turned her head towards (Y/N). "Don't complain then."

Xenovia charged forward with her sword lifted up, and when she got close to (Y/N), she brought it down, creating another crater. However, (Y/N) was able to avoid the attack. The fight kept going on like that, (Y/N) dodging Xenovia's attacks.

(Y/N): "I guess you have really good endurance, huh." He said.

Xenovia: "Don't underestimate me. Use your power, come on!" She shouted at him, dashing forward.

(Y/N): "Well, if you want to..." He said.

Just when Xenovia was about to get to bash him with her sword, (Y/N) lifted his right foot up, a little blue fire emanating from it. When he stomped on the floor, a massive blue fire wall lifted up between Xenovia and (Y/N). Xenovia tried to cut it, but it was pointless, the fire was too strong. Then, when the fire wall began to vanish, the blue haired girl noticed her opponent wasn't there anymore.

She felt a hand grab her shoulder, and before she could react, she saw (Y/N). He had placed his left hand on her left shoulder, and had his right one engulfed with blue fire placed just in front of her neck. He had his eyes closed and a grin on his face.

(Y/N): "One wrong step and you are dead." He said.

Xenovia: "Fine, I accept the defeat." She said.

(Y/N): "Great." He said, taking his hands back to his pockets and turning around.

However, Xenovia lifted her sword up again and quickly charged forward with an extremely powerful slash, which made dust and debris to lift up.

Akeno: "(Y/N)!" She shouted.