Chapter 22.

Chapter 22.

*Third person POV.*

Meanwhile Azazel and Katerea Leviathan exchanged attacks; Kiba was slicing magicians through the entire place. Kiba killed one, but three more appeared behind him. However, a red orb destroyed them at the same time.

Issei: "Dragon Shoot!" He shouted, as Kiba turned to him smiling.

Kiba: "Issei-kun!" He said.

Issei: "Guys, are you alright?" He asked.

(Y/N): "There's no time for questions Issei, we got to keep on moving." He said, flying over him.

Rias walked with Gasper to the barrier her brother had casted.

Rias: "We already know the situation. Onii-sama, I leave Gasper with you." She said.

Sirzechs: "Very well." He said, as more portals appeared in the air.

Everyone glared as more magicians kept coming. (Y/N) scoffed in anger. He flew around the place, but this time, at upper heights. He analyzed the situation quickly. Akeno, Asia, Tsubaki and Sona were still frozen, so using Purple was a high risk. He kept thinking a bit more.

(Y/N): "That's it!" He said, pulling Kurikara out from the Domain again.

The blue flames covered his body, and a grin appeared in (Y/N) 's face. He pulled the sword upwards, as a high column of blue flames extended to the sky. The (H/C) colored boy closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

(Y/N): "Focus. My flames won't hurt my allies, never." He said, opening his eyes again. "Dimensional Slash!"

Everyone looked up, due to the flashing light. A blue column of blue flames was falling towards their way. Kiba, Irina and Xenovia covered themselves with the blades of their swords. Rias casted a defensive spell to cover herself and Issei, who lifted his Sacred Gear in the air, in a protective way.

The fire slowly came crashing downwards, annihilating a huge amount of magicians in its path. However, when it fully touched the ground and the flames seemed to be about to burn everyone, something unexpected happened. The flames didn't burn, in fact, it felt as a small breeze. Rias dispelled the shield, and the swordsmen lowered the weapons.

(Y/N) landed next to Issei as the fire dissipated, he had his left hand inside his pocket, while holding the Kouma sword with the right one. He was whistling a melody, when he noticed more magicians coming through the portals. He let out a yawn, as he dispelled Kurikara.

(Y/N): "This guys just don't get tired, do they?" He said.

Issei: "It would seem so." He answered. "(Y/N), let's beat them up." He said, lifting his fist.

(Y/N): "You read my mind." He said, fist bumping with Issei.

The Dragonborn smirked. He let out a small chuckle before getting into a fighting stance.

Gasper: "President Rias, Issei-senpai!" He shouted, as both turned to him, who was down on his knees. "I... I want to be a man like you, senpai. I want to be up to your expectations, President. That is why... That's why I'll also fight for the sake of my friends!" He said, pulling the bracelet off.

Rias: "Don't do it!" She yelled. "Onii-sama, stop Gasper! Onii-sama!"

Gasper: "Because I... Because I am a man too!" He yelled, as his eyes shined and time went back to normal.

As the four frozen girls went back to normal, confusion struck them. Azazel let out a small chuckle up in the air. Everyone looked around, as the purple glow that engulfed everything just a few moments ago disappeared. Akeno's eyes widened.