Chapter 33.

Chapter 33.

*Third person POV.*

(Y/N)/Issei: "God damn it. Summer break's already over." Both simultaneously said.

Issei: "I wanted to go all out this summer, but I didn't have time with all that training." He said.

While Issei looked out from the window in the hallway, (Y/N) stood next to him, leaning on the wall. He was enjoying a can of iced coffee, while Issei sighed, thinking about his harsh holidays.

(Y/N): "Yeah. Well, I have to go talk with Kiba. See you later?" He asked.

Issei: "Yeah." He waved.

As soon as the Dragonborn started walking away, he heard Issei being "greeted" by his two perverted friends. Now, it was (Y/N) who sighed, as he walked away, looking for his blonde haired friend.

(Y/N): "Now, where might he be?" He asked aloud, though the answer was obvious.

He overheard, thanks to his Dragon Hearing, the conversation between the now four perverts. Aika was together with the Perverted Trio. Apparently, she had important information.

(Y/N): "New transfer student? Who could it be?" He wondered.

He clicked his tongue and started wandering around the hallways, looking for Kiba. After minutes had passed, and the break had ended, (Y/N) sighed once again. The Gremory peerage's swordsman was nowhere to be found, and due to him hiding his aura, (Y/N) couldn't detect him.

(Y/N): "Ah. I guess I'll just speak to him later." He took his left hand to his nape, and cracked his neck.

He headed back to the classroom. While walking, (Y/N) yawned. He suddenly felt tired, but didn't know why. He had a good night and slept peacefully, the holidays made him lose stress. So what was it? He sighed and decided to sleep in class, as he wasn't going to need it anyways. The teacher said she was going to give a class about Greek mythology, and (Y/N) had spent a nice amount of time playing God of War back in the Underworld's train.

(Y/N): "Skip classes? That's a big no. Sleep in classes? Now you're speaking my language." He grinned.

It took exactly one minute to (Y/N) to arrive the classroom. And another one to fall asleep. He rested his head on his desk, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he was dreaming. However, the dream was awkward. Or at least, it was different of his usual dreams.

He stood in the middle of a room, with eight elevated thrones surrounding him. The thrones had different shapes and aspects, but each of them was empty. Or that's what he thought. Sitting on each of the thrones was a shadow. No. The room was so dark that he couldn't see the people. But he noticed one thing, none of them had a real shadow.

(Y/N): 'What in the fucking hell?' He thought.

Looking around, he noticed that only one of the thrones was empty. The light of the room focused on that throne, and blue smoke started to come out from it. The smoke shaped into the giant that (Y/N) killed on the Hell of a Thousand Floors.

(Y/N): "Huh?" He said, but a female voice interrupted.

Voice: "It seems Legia has been killed already." It stated, as a young male voice answered.

(Y/N): 'Wait. Legia? Isn't that the Monarch of the Beginning?' (Y/N) hummed. 'So he was that giant...'

Male voice: "Yes. Could it be him?" It asked, as an older voice answered.

Older voice: "Yes, it probably was." It clicked his tongue. "The Monarch of Shadows."

The eight figures' eyes glowed and looked at the center of the room, where (Y/N) was. The eyes stabbed him like daggers, but he didn't feel fear. Instead, he felt the need to fight. He felt a hand placed on his back, and when he looked back, there was Ashborn, who nodded at him.