Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

*(Y/N) 's pov.*

I was currently sitting in class, waiting for the lesson to finish. It had already been a week since my fight with Phenex, but Dym and Vis couldn't manage to get information about Dyvir. Today, the club meeting was taking place in Issei's house, as the clubroom was being cleaned. When the bell rang, I sighed. Finally, class finished.

I stood up and put my things away, as Issei walked towards me with Asia following.

Issei: "Yo, (Y/N). Asia and I will be heading back home now. Are you coming?" He asked.

(Y/N): "No, I'll be there a bit late. Catch up with you guys later, see ya." I said, walking past them and leaving. I left the school grounds and walked towards my home. Before going to Issei's, I had to grab something from there.

I opened the locked door and went in. Some clothes were washing, including Akeno's. She has been sleeping here the past week, not that I'm complaining though. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. This would probably last longer than expected. I sipped some coffee and walked towards the room, where 'they' should be. I opened my night table's drawer and grabbed my necklace, and put it on. It had been a long time since I last wore it.

Father: "(Y/N), how have you been?" He asked.

(Y/N): "I'm great father, just have some news." I said.

Father: "What do you mean?"

I told him about Gojo, mom being a fallen angel and the past Governor. About how I beat Riser up. Also about Akeno and I dating. He remained silent, taking in the information. However, he only seemed focused in one of those things.

Father: "Hm, so you got a girlfriend? Ha, that's my son! Did you already... you know." He said.

(Y/N): "Wh- Father, no! What the hell!?" I asked, as he laughed. "Nevermind, I have to look for something quickly. Please, be silent." I said.

I felt like he nodded, and the room was quiet again. I looked to my sides and walked towards my closet. I opened it, and eventually saw them. Between some of my clothes, there were three swords. The three swords Uncle Ieg gave me for my last birthday. My objective now was to get them inside Blue Flamed Hell, so I could summon them whenever I want.

The first sword takes the form of a massive great sword that was mostly covered in dirt and scuff marks. The blade and the hilt are separated from each other and connected by a fuller. The hilt appears as the handle to a normal long sword. The blade is huge and has a pointed tip while the base is pointing inward, creating an angle. It is known as the Demon-Slayer Sword. It's main ability is to cut magic with its edges, and can deflect the magic attacks with its flat. I concentrated a large amount of blue fire on my left hand, and grabbed the sword's handle with my right one. I quickly put the sword in, and luckily, it didn't cut the blue fire.

(Y/N): "One is done, two more to go." I said to myself.

The second sword has black markings on the blade and is mostly covered in dirt. The sword also has a heavily ornate hilt with a four-sided guard, a grip with a spiral design, and a sphere for the pommel. The sword is capable of cutting magic with its edges and absorbing other people's magical power. However, when it is used to cut anything else, it is reduced to a blunt sword that uses blunt trauma to inflict damage on the opponent, such as the Demon-Slayer sword.

The sword's original ability is to absorb spells and then to release that magic in a flying slash. After the sword has absorbed a certain amount of magical power, the black markings on it start glowing with a color corresponding to the absorbed magic attribute. At that moment, when the user swings the sword, it unleashes magic with similar properties as the absorbed magic attribute. Alternatively, it is also capable of being filled with , releasing  composed entirely of Anti Magic.