Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

*Timeskip of two weeks.*
*3rdperson pov.*

The whole ORC gathered in the clubhouse. Everyone was there, including another person. It was a woman with gray hair, and was wearing a maid attire. This woman was Grayfia Lucifuge, queen of Sirzechs Lucifer, one of the four devil kings. Everyone awaited for someone to speak up, and that silence was quickly broken.

Grayfia: "Lady Rias, do you want me to speak?" She asked the redhead.

Rias: "Don't worry Grayfia, I will do it. I have to explain you something." Everyone looked at her confused. "What I wanted to tell you is-"She was cut off.

A bright light appeared in the main room of the ORC clubhouse. The ORC members turned their heads to see a magic circle, or portal on the floor. A big fire column emerged from it, and soon, the flames died. Where the circle was no long ago, there was now a tall man with medium length blond hair and blue eyes.  His outfit consisted of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer was a white dress shirt that was not fully buttoned, giving a slight view to his chest. His name, Riser Phenex.

Riser: "And Riser has arrived to the human world." He said, and turned to Rias. "I've come for you, Rias."

Issei: "Okay, who is this guy?" He asked, apparently annoyed.

Grayfia: "This is Riser Phenex, pure blooded, High-Class Devil and heir to the House of Phenex." She said.

Issei: "What? Phenex family?"

Grayfia: "Also, he is the fiancé of the heiress of the Gremory family." She stated.

Issei then understood the situation.

Issei: "Wait... So that means... No way!" He yelled.

Grayfia: "Lord Riser is engaged to Lady Rias." She said, emotionlessly.

Akeno then left the room, and went to prepare some tea for the recent guest. As Riser waited for the tea, he sat down next to her future wife. Then, he put his right arm around her neck. Issei was looking at the situation, still annoyed. After some minutes, Akeno came back with a cup of tea, and placed it in front of Riser, who immediately picked it up and took a sip.

Riser: "Rias' Queen sure prepares a nice tea!" He praised.

Akeno: "Thank you." She said, walking away.

Riser then moved his hand to Rias' thigh and started to caress it. As soon as he did this, Rias stood up, pissed off.

Rias: "Stop it, Riser. I already told you I am not intending to marry you." She said, determined.

Riser: "Rias, your family is against the wall, you aren't in a position to be selfish." He responded back.

Rias: "I am going to marry someone that I love and want to be with. I am going to choose who I'll marry." She told back.

Riser: "The entire Underworld struggles to maintain the lineages of pure-blooded Devils. Since the last war ended, they had become a rarity. This is a marriage arranged for the greater good." He replied.

Rias: "My family is rushing things too much. I will say it one last time Riser. I am not going to marry you." She said.

As soon as Rias said this, Riser stood up. He got close to her and grabbed her by the chin, putting his face some inches away from Rias'.

Riser: "Rias, I am the face of the Phenex family. I can't have you staining the honor of my family. I'll take you to the Underworld with me, even if I have to burn every one of your servants until they die." He said.