Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

*Third person pov.*

The Sitri peerage was the first to arrive Kuoh Academy. (Y/N) was nowhere to be seen. He was checking the surroundings of the Academy, because he heard Kokabiel mention the surroundings of the school. The Gremory peerage arrived soon enough.

They stood outside a barrier Sona's peerage was creating. Before they went inside, Sona spoke up.

Sona: "Rias, I think you should call your brother." She warned.

Rias: "In that case, shouldn't you call your sister too?" She replied back, as Sona sighed.

Sona: "My family... I am sure Sirzechs loves you." She said.

Akeno came walking from behind her peerage.

Akeno: "I've already contacted Sirzechs-sama." She informed Rias.

Rias turned her head to her Queen, clearly annoyed.

Rias: "Akeno? I didn't ask you to do that!" She complained.

Akeno: "Rias, I know you don't want to cause problems to your brother, but our enemy is one of the Fallen Angel leaders. This enemy is out of your range." She replied, seriously.

Rias only sighed and nodded.

Akeno: "I appreciate your approval, President." She said, returning to her usual smile. "Sirzechs-sama's forces should arrive within an hour." She informed.

Rias: "Geez, you are always one step ahead of me, aren't you?" She said, smiling. "One hour you said?"

They all walked inside of the barrier. The first thing they saw was Valper Galilei casting a weird spell.

Asia: "What is that?" She questioned.

A voice above of them answered.

Kokabiel: "I found out that man wanted to fusion the four Excaliburs into only one sword." He said.

They all quickly turned to look at him. He was sitting on some kind of floating throne, looking down to them.

Kokabiel: "Is Sirzechs coming? Or maybe Serafall?" He questioned the young devils.

Rias: "We are here to replace my brother." She informed him.

Kokabiel grinned and snapped his right hand's fingers, forming a yellow light spear on his hand. Issei and the rest of the peerage stood in front of Rias in a protective way. However, Kokabiel shot the attack towards the school's gym, making it explode.

Before anyone could react, two figures jumped towards Kokabiel. The first one wore a green shirt and black sweatpants. He had green hair and his eyes were closed. His left hand glowed green and some green fire was surrounding him, forming an aura.

The other one wore a yellow hoodie and white trousers. His hair was combed backwards and his golden eyes showed determination. Unlike the other man, this one had a pair of golden fire made wings and his fists were engulfed in the same golden fire, forming claws. Issei and Asia recognized them instantly.

Issei: "Greenwing-sensei?!" He shouted surprised.

Asia: "Drac-sensei too?!" She couldn't hide her amusement.

Dymass shot a fire beam towards Kokabiel, which made the Fallen Angel move to his right. However, Viserion was waiting for him with a powered fist, which he landed on Kokabiel's face. This made him spat some blood.

The two "teachers" flew downwards and landed next to their students. They turned towards them, Dymass waved and Viserion bowed.

Dymass: "Hyoudou, Argento. It seems we have to explain ourselves, right?" The green-haired asked.