Chapter 28.

Chapter 28.

*Third person POV.*

Kuroka: "I only sent a little bit of my ki your way, and you came rushing over." Kuroka said from her place. "Your big sister is really moved."

The meeting between the two sisters didn't seem to be a friendly one. In Koneko's shadow, a pair of glowing purple eyes appeared, but none of the Nekomata seemed to notice. The shadow soldier rushed to inform his master about the situation.

Koneko: "Nee-sama, what is the meaning of this?" She questioned.

Kuroka: "Don't make such a scary face. I heard there was a big party happening around here. And it just happen to pique my curiosity, nya." She said, answering the question.

While the sisters talked, Rias and Issei ran across the forest, looking for their friend. Both had a worried expression on their faces. The same that happened with Koneko happened with them. Two pairs of glowing purple circles appeared and disappeared in an instant, as they were heading towards the reception.

Issei: "I hope Koneko-chan is okay. She's been acting strange lately." He stated.

Rias: "Koneko is trying her best to face her own power and very existence." She repeated herself.

Issei: "Her existence and her power..."

Rias: "This is a hurdle that Koneko must overcome by herself." She stated.

Back in the room of the reception, voices started to sound again. Some devils were still nervous or scared due to the earlier visit (Y/N) made them. The members of the ORC were standing around a table, peacefully.

Asia: "I don't see Issei-san anywhere." She said.

Xenovia: "Now that you mention it, I don't see President Rias, either." She stated, when Azazel's voice was heard.

Azazel: "Oh. Good work, Baraqiel." He said, catching Akeno's attention.

On the platform were now also said fallen angel with two newcomers. The first one was an old man. He had the appearance of an elderly man with long, grey hair, and a matching beard. He wore a gold and white monocle over his left eye, without the addition of the chain. He wore a robe, which was short and blue with a gold lining on the top and bottom of the collar, the sleeves of the robe and at the front of his robes all the way down to the bottom of the robe. The rest of his robe was white with matching shoes. He also wore a golden and black hat, which was sectioned off into five mini sections that sport either the color black or gold, the top, middle, and bottom was gold and the sections in black were below and above the middle one. The black section featured blue orbs at the ordinal points: north, east, west, south, etc. and between the blue orbs are red dots. This man was Odin.

Next to him stood a woman. She was a beautiful young woman with long, straight silver hair and aqua-colored eyes who appeared to be in her late teens. She wore a simple business suit and skirt. Her name was Rossweisse.

Azazel: "It's been a while, you old, Northern-countryside piece of shit." He said, welcoming Odin.

Odin: "It's been a long time, you cheeky fallen angel." He said, grinning.

Sirzechs: "It has been a long time, Odin-dono, God of the North." He said, bowing his head a bit.

Odin: "Sirzechs, I am here in accordance with your invitation." He responded.

Serafall: "Welcome, Odin-sama." She said, bowing.

Odin: "Not good Serafall." Touching his beard.

Serafall: "What do you mean?" She asked.

Odin: "A young lady as yourself should not be dressed in such drab clothing at a party." He stated.