Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

*Third person pov.*

*(Y/N)'s pov.*

I woke up, this time definitely in the vacation house. I was now lying in my bed. I lifted my right arm up and glared at my hand, the injuries now were healed. However, I felt some bandages around my left arm. I sighed and tried to sit up, but some kind of weight on my chest wouldn't let me do it. I then noticed some kind of lump under the sheets.

I breathed deeply, as I, didn't know what could it be. When I slightly lifted up the sheets, I first noticed the raven black hair. It definitely was Akeno. Why was she there? Devil injury treatment? If I remember correctly devils could heal someone through skin contact. That would explain why I am only wearing shorts.

Then, I noticed the second thing. She was naked. Or well, she was just wearing panties, but everything else was uncovered. She had her arms wrapped around my body and was still sleeping. I decided to wait until she woke up to move so I wouldn't bother her. I looked to my right; the clock marked 5:08 AM, good. Then I looked towards Issei's bed and Kiba's bed, they were still sleeping.

I placed my free right arm on Akeno's shoulder and shaked her a bit. Soon, her magenta eyes opened, and looked up to me.

Akeno: "Good morning handsome~" She said in a seductive tone. "Are you feeling better?" She asked.

(Y/N): "Define better, but yes. What happened yesterday was my mistake; I was careless and paid the price. Luckily, none of you were there, or you would have died." I told her.

Akeno: "Oh, you were worried for us? ~" She said with the same tone as before.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I certainly was. You're my first and only friends. I wouldn't want them to be blown up in pieces in front of my eyes." I said, as she looked at me. Was that a worried look? I can't say. "Well, I recommend you to go and put on some clothes. Training starts in twenty minutes." I said.

Akeno: "Okay then, I'll go." She said, getting out of bed and walking out, shaking her hips a bit.

(Y/N): "Oh, yeah. I forgot." I said to myself. Then, I got out of bed and walked straight up to Akeno, who was still walking. She was mid-way to her room in the hallway. I placed my left hand on her shoulder. She turned around confused and I smirked. "Wake your friends up. It will be a tiring day." I said and headed back to my room.

I got inside, grabbed some clothes and walked out again. Heading to the bathroom. I got inside and stood in front of the mirror.

I gave a better view to my body. Bandages covered my scar on the chest, so I guessed the small ones on the back were covered too. The scars on my left arm couldn't be noticed, because of the bandage that went from my wrist to the shoulder. My right arm seemed fine, there were less scars than in my left arm but certainly there were new ones, due to yesterday. My legs were fine, as the Dragonborn training I received focused more on the arms. However, I used to practice kicking with my free time. Thanks to my friend and master, Jin Mo-Ri for that one.

I hoped into a quick bath with freezing cold water, to compensate the heat that my body radiated. I quickly bathed and went out to dress. I put one a (F/C) shirt and a black sports pant. I then walked inside our bedroom and thought on how to wake up the two sleeping guys. I walked towards Issei's bed and burnt just the tip of it, and it slowly began to burn the whole bed. In a matter of seconds, the brown-haired boy jumped out of bed screaming loudly. This made Kiba wake up quickly and drag a sword out of nowhere, as he thought someone was in danger.

(Y/N): "Wakey wakey. It is time to train." I said laughing.

Issei: "Next time maybe you could wake us up in a more friendly way!" He shouted angrily.