Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

*(Y/N) 's POV.*

Morning came crushing into my eyes. The sunlight stroke me like Kokabiel's spear, but this didn't hurt. Akeno wasn't in bed, but I could hear her making breakfast, humming a melody. I got up and did my usual routine, happier than the last few days. Then, I changed into normal clothes, as I wouldn't be attending school today. I put on a long sleeved dark grey shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of sunglasses on top of my forehead. The outfit was Gojo's pick.

I walked inside the living room. Akeno was in the still in the kitchen. She was wearing the school uniform. She turned around and smiled at me.

Akeno: "Good morning, love. Looking good~. Anyways, breakfast will be ready soon." She informed.

(Y/N): "Great!" I replied.

I sat down at the table, and a few seconds afterwards, Akeno came holding two trays. Both had a bowl of rice, miso soup, some side dishes and pickles. I stared in awe at the large amount of food in front of me, at what she giggled.

(Y/N): "This looks amazing." I said.

Akeno: "Thank you. Now, shall we eat?" She asked, as I nodded.

We both thanked for the food and had a nice start of the day. We talked about the last exams, the restaurant I found across the city and that sort of things. We avoided any supernatural-world related subject, as we wanted to get distracted from that.

(Y/N): "That was amazing, Akeno." I said, washing the dishes.

Akeno: "I'm grateful you liked it." She said, getting ready to leave. "I'm leaving to school."

(Y/N): "Well, see you later, darling." I said, as she blew a kiss.

When the door closed, I waited a bit. Ten minutes passed, and I went outside. I noticed nobody was looking at me, so I opened my wings and took off, directed to Kuoh Academy. I arrived shortly after taking off. Flying over the school was who I sensed before, Vali.

Vali: "So it's this night, huh?" He said aloud. "The leaders of each faction will initiate their boring discussion."

(Y/N): "Indeed." I stated, looking to my side.

Ophis: "I don't have any interest in a boring world." She stated.

There was a small girl standing on an electricity pole. She had long black hair down to her hips and dark grey eyes. Her ears differed from a normal human's as they had pointed tips, although her long black hair made this feature difficult to notice. Her dark grey eyes had reptilian slitted pupils. Her attire consisted of a black fashion.

Vali: "Ophis, (Y/N)." He said, looking to his sides.

Ophis: "Vali." She stated, and then turned towards me. "So you're (Y/N) Bahamut? The one who calls himself a God?"

*Third person POV.*

(Y/N): "Indeed, I am (Y/N) Bahamut. I know how people think you're a God, Ophis. But I hope you know the difference between praises and real power." His eyes shined blue, and a huge pressure filled the place.

Ophis: "I know, my lord." She said, mocking the teen. "You always say this is a boring world, don't you, Vali?"

Vali: "Of course." He answered. "Because I don't really have any interest in a boring world."

(Y/N): "This doesn't seem a conversation I belong to, I'll be leaving." He stated, slowly flying away. "I'll see you soon Vali. And Ophis, I'd love to have a chat with you... some day." As he said that, he left, disappearing in the air.