Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

*(Y/N) 's pov.*

I slowly woke up, to see I was inside Blue Flamed Hell. Gojo-sensei was waving his hand in front of my face.

Gojo: "Ah, (Y/N), you are up!" He said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, what happened?" I asked.

Gojo: "You were pierced with a spear. Now everyone is facing that man." He explained.

(Y/N): "What?! I have to help them!" I stated.

Gojo: "Right, but before, let me explain you some things now that my power is also yours." He stated.

(Y/N): "But... Okay fine." I finally gave in.

Gojo: "Right! First you have to know about my power. I was the first one after a hundred years to be born with what are known as 'The Six Eyes' and the Limitless Cursed Technique, from the Gojo Clan. With my eyes, I can process a lot of information, such as weak spots and discover my enemy's abilities. I can move at immeasurable speeds, thanks to my technique, Limitless, in which I manipulate space. I possess an unimaginable amount of Cursed Energy, which lets me use destructive attacks and use my own Domain Expansion multiple times, when a normal sorcerer can use it once. Not only this, but I have the best control over my own Cursed Energy." He stated.

(Y/N): "What is the point of this?" I asked.

Gojo: "Shh, be quiet and hear. As I said, I possess a good control over my Cursed Energy, as I can open my Domain for less than one second. I can also use Reversed Cursed Techniques and even combine Cursed Positive and Negative Energy. Now, let's talk about my powers." He said, lifting his index finger up. "Limitless, this is the base of all of my spells. Basically, I make the 'Infinite' that is everywhere real, and I use it as I want. It works precisely by the manipulation of space at an atomic level. From this derive all of my techniques." He explained, as I collected the information. "First ability, Infinity. It makes the Infinite real, and I use it as a barrier. The real power of this ability is that it slows things down. When someone or something tries to touch or hit me, it actually hits the Infinite between us. It also lets me control the space as I want, so I can choose what touches me and what doesn't. Things will never touch me unless I decide them to do it, depending on the matter and dangerousness." He said.

(Y/N): "I still don't get why you are telling me this." I said, however he seemed to ignore me.

Gojo: "Second ability." He said, lifting his middle finger. "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red. With this ability, I make the Infinity real and I bring it to a point for me then to release it violently. I activate the convergence and divergence of the Infinity. This means, I unite the Infinite Space in one point, this is the convergence. Then I repel it, divergence, in this violent way I mentioned." He said, lifting a third finger. "Next ability, Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue. With this ability, I make the Infinity real and I manipulate it giving rise to the creation of negative numbers. This numbers create impossible situations in our reality, like having -1 apples. Through the creation of impossibilities, I create a scenario where the world itself is obliged to correct itself and fill the negative space. Thus, provoking things to come together in the place of the impossibility. This results in an attraction. Basically, I create an invisible black hole, a void which attracts everything to it until it fills. This creates a magnetic effect." He said.

(Y/N): "My head is starting to hurt." I informed sensei.

Gojo: "Haha, relax. We are almost finished." He said.

(Y/N): "I hope so." I said as he laughed.

Gojo: "Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue." He said.

(Y/N): "What's with the long name?" I asked.

Gojo: "Shh, just listen. It is what I just explained, but in its maximum power. Using the power of attraction from impossible situations, I make one point to bring everything around it. I can also move the point around me to attract everything to it." He said, smirking. "Imaginary Technique: Purple." He stated.

(Y/N): "Imagi-" I was cut off.

Gojo: "This one is quite simple. I combine Blue and Red together. When I snap my fingers, I create the release of an imaginary mass that erases or deletes everything in its path. This happens when Infinity collides with the rotation forward, Blue, and reverse, Red. To make it simple, I create an invisible black hole, like in Blue, to finally release it and reduce everything to nothing, like in Red but more overpowered." He informed. "Six Eyes. I myself don't have much information about this ability. I know it greatly enhances the view, it plays an important role when I use the Domain Expansion and only a few individuals from my clan can possess them. These, are not six physical eyes, they just enhance mine. For example, when I expand my Domain, the ones inside can see and feel everything but the information they receive never ends. Here is where my eyes fulfill their role, they let me have a sight further than any limit, letting me maneuver inside the same Infinity. A fun fact is that if I touch anyone inside my Domain, these effects won't apply to them. My eyes decompose the information at extremely high speeds and let me see with more depth people's Cursed Energy, or as you call it, mana and their souls too. These eyes enhance my view at incomprehensible levels. I can see things that for the human eye are imperceptible. This is why I can cover them and it seems that nothing changes. We can theorize they are six eyes because it lets me have three types of different views that pair up. The first one, the normal sight; the second one, Cursed Energy or mana and souls; and third, ones that let me see inside the proper Infinity." He stated.

Gojo: "Finally, the Domain Expansion: Immeasurable Void. This ability creates a limited space where opponents can see and feel everything. However, the information is never-ending. Basically, they'll receive so much information that they can't do anything. Thus, they'll slowly die inside a space they can't fully comprehend. If a normal human were to be inside for 0.2 seconds, he would receive information equivalent to six months information." He finished.

(Y/N): "So... what was this for?" I questioned.

Gojo: "Remember, I told you. You can use my power." He said.

(Y/N): "Yes..." I said.

Gojo: "I think it should be time. First, use them. Use the Kouma sword to hurt that Kokabiel. Use that... Dimensional Slash was it? Well, use that. Then finish him off here, at the Blue Flamed Hell." He said.

(Y/N): "Got it." I said, smiling.

Gojo: "Oh, (Y/N). This time, as it will be the first time you'll use the Domain Expansion, you'll have to say another thing." He said.

(Y/N): "Which is...?" I asked, as he smiled playfully.