Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

*Third person pov.*

Kokabiel was flying over Freed, his ten wings sprouted on his back. (Y/N) immediately recognized him, but stood still, charging a powered fist with blue fire and lightning. However, the Fallen Angel only seemed to be focused on Rias.

Kokabiel: "We haven't met before, haven't we, daughter of the Gremory?" He questioned. "My name is Kokabiel." He stated.

Akeno was the only one to glance at (Y/N). She noticed his different expression. His eyes were filled with anger, and his right hand emanated a huge amount of mana. It was an expression she had never seen. The hatred accumulated in those eyes... It was almost terrifying. Rias stepped forward.

Rias: "Good morning, Leader of the Fallen Angels. I am Rias Gremory, it is a pleasure to meet you." She replied calmly.

Kokabiel: "What a beautiful crimson hair. You look like your brother, Sirzechs, the Crimson Satan. Just thinking about him makes me nauseous." He said.

Rias: "So, what is the reason of this meeting?" She questioned. "It's weird for a Leader to come just to 'talk'." She quickly added.

Kokabiel: "I'd like to have some fun at the surroundings of Kuoh Academy; that headquarter of yours in this town." He answered.

Rias: "Our school?" She questioned somewhat concerned.

Kokabiel: "Yes, if I do so, Sirzechs will have to come to help." He added. "Isn't it like that?" He grinned.

Rias: "That would just cause another war between the three factions!" She shouted.

Kokabiel: "I was hoping for Michael to come for the Excaliburs, but he just sent a weak exorcist and two women with Holy Swords. It is not enough. It is far to be enough!" He yelled.

Rias: "So your objective since the beginning was to cause another war?" She asked.

Kokabiel: "Exactly!" He replied. "That is the only reason! I can't resist the boredom after the last war! Nor Azazel nor Shemhazai wanted another war."

Issei: "Azazel? Shemhazai? I've heard those names before. Right, Raynare mentioned them..." He lowly muttered.

Akeno: "Azazel, the highest lord of the Fallen Angels." She informed him.

Issei: "So he is his boss?" He questioned, however, he got no reply.

Kokabiel: "Azazel wasn't just against war, he began to collect Sacred Gears and investigate about them. Ridiculous." He stated.

Issei: "Are you behind the Holy Swords and Sacred Gears?!" He yelled.

Kokabiel: "Your Boosted Gear could be useful for someone, but I couldn't care less." He replied. "However, Azazel may want it. He is really a fanatic when it comes to his collectible objects."

Issei: "Mine is not going to any kind of collection!"

Kokabiel: "Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils are at the edge of another war happening. That means a small push from me and you would fall from that edge!" He pondered.

Rias: "You really are addicted to war." She said.

Kokabiel: "This time, I'll let you begin, Devils. Sister of Lucifer, Rias Gremory, and the sister of Leviathan, Sona Sitri." The two young women looked at Kokabiel with challenging eyes. "Your educational place must be full of magic power, capable of producing huge chaos. It is the perfect place for a war!" He yelled.

Saji: "This guy is crazy!" He yelled.

Issei: "He is completely crazy!" He added.

Freed then revealed that five of the seven Excaliburs were under his control, including Irina's sword, Excalibur Mimic.

Kokabiel: "We will start a war, sister of the Devil King Sirzechs Lucifer, Rias Gremory!" He shouted.

(Y/N) clenched his fists and released his aura. Everyone felt a great pressure and turned towards him. His eyes had a thin line of blue fire coming out of the border of the pupils. His canines became sharp fangs. Both fists were engulfed in blue fire, and inside of the flames there was lightning dancing. He gritted his teeth.

(Y/N): "I've had enough of this crap!" He yelled.

Akeno: "(Y/N) don't!" She tried to stop him.

(Y/N), however jumped towards Kokabiel. His fist was engulfed with blue fire and lightning crackled around it. He tried to punch him in the face, but due to the rage, he missed. Kokabiel was barely able to dodge it and fly back. He created a magic circle and shot a huge amount of light spears towards the Devils below.

Rias: "Everybody, run!" She said as Sona, Akeno and her created a magic barrier.

(Y/N) then was able to land a punch on Kokabiel's gut, sending him back. A huge light explosion appeared, and when the light vanished, Kokabiel and Freed had disappeared.

Saji: "Where are they?!" He questioned.

Koneko: "They took that way!" She advised, pointing towards Kuoh Academy. "Towards the Academy."

Everyone leaned out to look over the railing that prevented them to fall down.

(Y/N): "That fucker!" He yelled in anger, sprouting his two black dragon wings.

Rias: "(Y/N), you mustn't..." She began.

The boy ignored her. He jumped over the railing and flew towards the Academy at high speeds, making a strong wind to lift up.

Rias: "...go alone." She finished.