Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

*Third person POV.*

The ORC gathered in the clubroom, they stood before a door with multiple signs of KEEP OUT on it. As Sirzechs Lucifer informed Rias after his short talk with (Y/N), it was time to release Rias' second bishop.

Issei: "They're here?" He asked.

Asia: "There's another Bishop in there?" She questioned.

Rias: "The seal is only active until midnight; afterwards, who's in here has the permission to wander around the building." She started. "However, they don't use this privilege."

Issei: "So, they're basically a hikikomori?" He asked.

Akeno: "However, they're who gets more money between all of us."

Issei: "Really?!" He shouted.

Kiba: "They use a special contract through internet." He informed.

Xenovia: "I wonder what kind of powers they have, if it had to be sealed..." She said.

Rias extended her hand and a big red magic circle appeared in front of the door. A huge flash of light enlightened the room for a second.

Koneko: "The seal's been removed." She informed.

Rias: "I'll open the door." She stated.

*Scene change*

Meanwhile, as the ORC was introduced to the new Bishop, (Y/N) Bahamut stood on the top of a building, as the breeze blew his clothes. He wore a black coat, black pants and a white shirt. He put on a black blindfold, but could see perfectly, as Gojo told him.

He looked down to Kuoh city and removed his blindfold. He sighed. This meeting definitely was changing him. He distanced himself from his friends, his girlfriend felt colder toward him and he had to do things right in order to keep all the dragons' safety.

(Y/N): "Fucking Scale Sacks. They should be doing this, not me." He said.

There was nothing to do, so he decided to stop by a sushi store and pay his debt. He flew downwards and stopped by a sushi restaurant. He bought two boxes of twenty-four pieces and went to an alley close to there. He threw a small flame to the floor and walked inside. He was now in the Blue Flamed Hell.

Gojo: "Yo, (Y/N)! How've you been?" He asked.

(Y/N): "Not great, I'm stressed. I hope this plan of yours works." He stated.

Gojo: "Relax, it will. What do you have there?" He asked, signaling the bag.

(Y/N): "My payment." As he said that, he handed his box of sushi.

Gojo: "Hoho, thanks!" He said.

(Y/N): "Right, let's eat." He said, taking his box out.

After a small conversation and having dinner, (Y/N) went out. He wasn't having the best time. According to Gojo, he should be alone for a week until the meeting. He was isolated, no friends, girlfriend, just business. However, the meeting was in two days, and then, everything would go back to normality. Or so he hoped.

The (H/C) haired boy opened his house's main door and went in. He was ready for sleep. He changed clothes and checked his phone one last time. A message he didn't expect appeared. Akeno had texted him. The message read, "Hey, (Y/N). How've you been? I was wondering if you could meet me tomorrow at the local shrine. Xoxo."

(Y/N) happily replied "Yes" and went to bed. The next day came soon, and (Y/N) hurried everything. His morning bath, his routine, even school passed by quickly. He was finally going to see her again. (Y/N) missed Akeno a lot, her playful personality, her teasing jokes, everything.