Chapter 4.

*(Y/N)'s pov.*

I was currently sitting in class. Apparently, Rias wanted to talk to me about yesterday's events. As, Issei informed me, this girl Asia had been revived as a Bishop of the Gremory household. Good for Issei, I guess. Soon, after class ended, Rias' knight, Kiba came into our classroom. All of the girls in the classroom started to declare their love for him. He then walked over to my desk, looked at me, and gestured with his hand.

Kiba: "(Y/N), it's time. Come with me." He said and turned around.

I quickly put everything away and followed him. After leaving the classroom, I noticed him waiting for me outside. I quickly caught up with him, and soon we were both heading to the ORC.

(Y/N): "So, Kiba right?" I asked, and he nodded in respond.

Kiba: "(Y/N), please collaborate with this meeting. We don't want a fight to happen in school hours." He said.

I just laughed.

(Y/N): "Relax, I am more like a pacifist. I only act when my friends are in danger, asked me for help or if I have to defend myself. There is an exception with other beings but... Anyways, should we accelerate our pace?" I asked.

He smiled and we began walking faster towards the old school building. It wasn't a long way, but I was not in the mood for a long walk. I just wanted to check what they wanted from me, or what was her idea. I mentally sighed.

We quickly reached it, but before going in, I felt the auras that were inside. King, Queen, Rook, Pawn and two Bishops. Wait, two Bishops? Last time there was none of them. Did Rias found herself two Bishops in one night? I certainly doubt it. No. Yesterday there was one. A faint sense of it. But now, it had grown bigger. Were these two Bishops present?

I looked up, as the Bishop's aura was coming from there. Whatever it was, it was strong. I shook my head and decided not to pay attention to it. I glanced at Kiba, and he nodded. I nodded back and went in. Kiba was behind me now.

(Y/N): "Excuse me, I'm coming in!" I warned.

Soon, I entered the main room, with Rias sitting on her desk chair and her peerage in front of me. The ambient was dark. A few candles illuminated the room. They were devils, not vampires. Why did they hide from the sun in there? I heard a voice in my head chuckle but didn't know where it came from. I raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): "So, what is the point of this meeting?" I asked. "I mean, I think I explained everything yesterday."

Rias: "Well, partly yes. But we are here today to discuss about what we will do now that you are here. Do you really know about Bahamut? I mean, you should if you're truly his son." She leaned forward.

(Y/N): "You shouldn't be questioning me. After all, I entered this school with Bahamut as my last name and none of you devils realized it." He smirked. "Am I wrong?"

Rias: "No. You're not." She smiled, closed her eyes, and faced down. "But I had a good read about your family last night. I am pretty sure Bahamut didn't have any children."

(Y/N): "I do know who my father was, and I can assure you. I am his son. I reminded hidden from the supernatural for my own safety." I answered, slightly annoyed. "Anyway, does anyone who isn't present here know about me?" I asked.

Rias: "That information hasn't left this room for now." She said.

(Y/N): "Then it shall stay like that." I added, making Rias look at me in confusion. "As you probably know, the title of 'God of Dragons' is a prestigious position, which attracts enemies. If this information reached angels, fallen angels, or devils, they might come here looking for me. Or worst, other dragons." I said, clenching my right fist. "Anyways, no one shall know about me living here, not even the devil kings." Rias nodded. "At least for now."