Chapter 44.

Chapter 44.

*Third person's POV.*

(Y/N): "I guess it is really happening, huh?" The boy said, taking a sip of his canned iced coffee.

Issei: "Yes." He nodded. "We are going to Kyoto!"

(Y/N): "I am not so sure if we should be so excited. The amount of probabilities of being attacked there seems high." He rubbed his chin.

Issei: "Man, don't put negative thoughts into it. We'll have a short vacation. Nothing will happen, I promise you!" He smiled.

(Y/N): "I'd like to have that amount of confidence. Though seeing our recent luck..."

Kiba: "I am with Issei on this one. I am sure it will be just some nice vacations."

(Y/N): "Vacations? Dude, we are going with the school. We'll probably be given some weird tasks to complete there." He drank more coffee.

Issei: "Yeah, but we can still see it as a way to relax."

(Y/N): "Whatever you guys say." He sighed, resting on the window behind him. "Though I hope I get a good group, at least."

Kiba: "Maybe we can go together, (Y/N)-kun." He proposed.

(Y/N): "Yeah, that would be nice. What about you Issei?" I looked at him.

Issei: "Well, Matsuda and Motohama asked me to go with them and I accepted. Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Kiryuu joined by default." He didn't seem so happy. "That girl is just so weird."

(Y/N): "Yeah, such a pervert." He said.

Issei: "I know, right?" Both of them laughed.

(Y/N): "Anyway. Kiba. You and I could go together if the groups aren't chosen according to which class you are in." He crushed the empty can.

Kiba: "Sure."

(Y/N): "Though let's not add anyone else. We can investigate easily if something does occur." Kiba nodded.

Issei: "Seems like an excuse to be gay in private to me." He shrugged.

(Y/N): "Shut up."

The three laughed. It was the first time they all talked together in the school's hallways publicly. Some who saw them talking wondered how did that trio even get along. The three of them didn't mind the stares, but they did care about the incoming trip that was taking place in a few days. (Y/N) couldn't get the thought of Monarchs attacking them there out of his mind.

He knew that his friends now knew about Monarchs. Last night, he had explained to them what Ashborn told him, of course, under his permission. He explained the Secret War, Monarchs, Rulers, and everything Ashborn showed him. He even told them about his encounter with the Frost Monarch. He skipped the part about him, in the future, being a supernatural dictator and the genocide though. He also didn't tell him about the spies in their shadows. That would stay classified.

Everyone seemed to understand the story, but it was clear they were still shocked. Beings who not only came from another dimension but had also been the first beings in existence. Even so, they seemed to grasp the information pretty well. (Y/N) doubted if he had made the right choice by telling them, but Ashborn told him that his other vessel, Sung Jin Woo, did the same once, but he showed the information to the whole world, not just his friends. (Y/N) sighed, shook his head, and looked at Kiba, who had a surprised expression. 

Kiba: "Oh, I just got a text from the Prez." He said, looking at his phone.

Issei: "That reminds me, we are going to Gremory lands soon. Something about a family gathering or so." He said.