Chapter 18: Apperance and Launch

*The Next Morning*

I woke up feeling lightheaded and nausea flooding my body. I groaned out in pain, I had a horrible headache and my body was stiff.

My hangover was nothing nice, and I could only blame myself for it. My drowsy eyes were paining a little from the light. I sat up wincing, forcing my eyes to open.

I tapped my phone, and it displayed the time. It was 12:34 and I knew that I had overslept. My plan for the morning was to wake up at seven or even eight, but twelve-thirty?

This shouldn't have been a surprise since I decided to get drunk. I couldn't even remember half of what occurred yesterday after my head got fuzzy from the alcohol. I wasn't thinking at all, but now I am and it hurted like shit.

I tried my best to get up from the bed, and when my feet hit the floor, I fell. My feet felt numb and it took a lot of effort to get to the bathroom.

I hurled my guts out for almost an hour straight. I was asking myself in my head 'How much did I drink?', but it had to have been a lot if it was this bad.

I remember how my mind was torturing me and I used the alcohol to ease my mind, forget everything that bothered me. It worked well while it lasted, but now I didn't think anything about it was fun.

I took a cold shower to clean my body, as well as sober me up a bit. By the time I walked out of the shower, my head felt a little better. I got dressed in my business suit, and styled my hair back with gel.

I was staying at One hyde park, one of the most expensive apartments in London. It was nice, big and luxurious. It was comfortable as well.

Leaving the room, I was stopped by Trevor. "Oh you're finally up!"

I gave him a raised brow. "What, did I miss something?" I asked him.

"Well not technically, but we all tried to get you up hours ago. You basically told me to fuck off in your intoxicated state, mumbled something numerous times, as well as ignored us completely after that." He seemed a little amused by this.

"Sorry about that lads, let's forget any of it happened" I responded plainly with a small smile, and dropped the conversation.

"Yeah sure," Trevor replied to this.

"What has been happening lately, while I was passed out or whatever?"

"Nothing much, just a missed call from Alina," Trevor had a confused expression plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

I clearly heard what he said but at the moment, it sounded better for him to repeat. For all I know, I could still be drunk or either hallucinating.

"Yes, she called...but I could barely hear what she said," He clarified his statement.

"What did she say over the phone?" I was just a little curious about the reasons.

"She definitely didn't seem happy. Just the bastard talk as well as something about her belongings."

"Oh," was the only thing I said. This disappointed me for some reason, and I didn't know why.

Trevor raised his brows in suspicion. My face gave away my thoughts but I quickly erased my expression before he could figure it out.

"Okay....well you have things that need attention."

"Yeah, I know that."

I walked away from him and he trailed behind me a little farther back. My head got clouded again with thoughts, but I simply ignored them.