Chapter 13: The Truth (Part 1)

Tristan Pov:

We had walked into the mansion, and the sight in front of her made her mesmerized. She eyed every aspect of the interior inside. Why does she act like someone who hasn't lived in luxury?

She held the same expression she did in the jet, and for a split second, I really think something is wrong with her.

"Nice place," She had commented on the house.

I smiled in satisfaction. Maybe I should enlighten her with some news?

"Yea, well I'm glad you like it cuz even if you didn't, you'd be staying here." I had told her.

She rolled her eyes at me, but had become a panicked mess when my words sunk in.

"Wait What?!" She raised her voice.

Here we go again, I said in my head.

"Yes, you heard me right. You. Will. Be. Staying. At. This. Mansion." I told her slowly, so she'd get it.

In an instant, she became her typical self. Her eyes went big and wide, her lip trembling and her fingers fumbling. I gave her my best smile, showing off my white teeth.

"Don't worry sweets. As long as you obey every order I give you, your time here won't be as bad as you think it will be." I assured her with a smirk.

She was replaying all my words in her head, contemplating on what she'd probably say next.

"I.... I c-can't do t-this," She said the next moment.

All of sudden, she snapped and started to run. This time, she didn't run in the direction of the door, she ran the opposite direction.

I rolled my eyes at her running figure, she was running for what and to where? My mansion had so many corners, and almost every one led to another. She could easily get lost, hence she didn't know where she was going or how to get away from me.

"Alina!" I had called, but she kept running.

Alina was still running but her pace had slowed a little, giving me the thought that she was thinking the same thing I was. She looked around and the next moment, she took a turn in the right corner, leading her to another set of doors and corners.

"You know you have nowhere to go. No matter what you do, you will never be able to run away from your fate!" I shouted to her.

She had no idea where she was taking herself, all she had in her mind was to run, not even knowing where to. I followed her carelessly, this was nothing but a game of chase.

"I don't care o-okay! You might be right, but I..... I will not give in to this. I'll die trying!" She called back to me, not slowing down or stopping.

"Bad idea Kooky, bad idea," I had told myself in my head, still chasing her running figure.

She was too busy thinking, she didn't even notice how she had easily slowed down into my advantage. I caught up to her and wrapped my arm around her petite waist, pulling her towards me.

When she was just a few inches away from me, I scooped her over my shoulder, and stalked my way to one of the bedrooms by mine.

She was hysterically crying, my shirt already soaked from her helpless tears. I opened the door and placed her on the bed firmly, but softly.

"I enjoy your efforts, but for your own sake, you should just stop trying here. For as long as I want you, you will be mine. There is no walking away from me, so just let what's what be. Got it? Great! Now rest." I told her and walked out the room, shutting the door behind me and locking it from the outside.