39. No other Choice

Tristan Pov:

I am currently in my office, looking over a contract deal with Lontini Villas & Corporations. They were third in line to be the most successful company known.

The Ceo, Sheryari Lontini was a good associate of mines and working with their company would not only help them rise to a certain amount off success, but would also help our company rise as well.

Picking up the phone on my desk, I called Decker to my office. In less than a minute he was knocking on my door. "Come in." I called and he opened the door.

"Need anything, Sir?" He asked.

I rested my arms on the desk. " Please get in touch with Mr. Sheryari Lontini, and set up a business meeting to finalize the contract deal."

"Sure, Sir. I'm getting to it right now." He replied and left.

***********

A little while later, Decker came back to my office and told me that Mr. Lontini was on the line and would like to speak with me.

"Forward the call." I said and he did so.

I picked up the phone and spoke with high authority and professionalism. "Tristan Turner, speaking."

"Greetings, Mr. Turner. I heard you have looked over the treaty and would like to continue forward, yes?" He asked in a professional tone.

"Yes, I did. I think that this would be a great opportunity to reach higher grounds and lead to the betterment of both our companies."

"Surely so, Mr. Turner." Sheryari replied casually.

"I would like to meet with you in person over business to finalize the contract and get to know my business partner a little better. There are a lot of things we need to discuss as well." I said, straightforwardly.

"Very well, then." He started speaking. "Due to the fact that I reside my business in Germany, we can arrange the business meeting next week in Hamburg. I will send you the details of where to meet via email."

"Alright, that's fine. I will be waiting for the informaton. See you then." I spoke.

"It was a pleasure to speak with you, Sir. See you then." He replied.

Without further ado, I disconnected the call and looked through my business emails. A few seconds later, I saw the email sent by Mr. Lontini.

Opening the email, I look forward through it and nodded subtly at the details. Calling Decker back in, I told him to confirm the meeting for Next Wednesday after 1 o'clock.

I would have to leave a few days beforehand to take the jet to Germany, and as well buy a penthouse there. I found it necessary to do so if I was planning to become business partners with someone that does business in Germany.

Finishing the rest of the day working with various files and conducting meetings with my employees, I was relieved that today was over. Well not actually over just yet, but at least it was time to go back to my mansion and find Alina holed in her room.

Grabbing my coat jacket, briefcase and keys, I took the elevator to the first floor of my company. Once it had descended, I got out and walked out the building to my car.

The security wished me a nice night, and I gave a curt nod and a small thanks in response.

I didn't come with my driver, today. Instead, I took my black Mercedes to my company today.

Getting into the drivers seat, I fastened my seatbelt and started the engine, pulling out of the underground parking lot and driving back to the mansion.