Chapter 9: Abducted (Part 1)

Tristan POV:

After disconnecting the phone call, I got ready and went straight to one of my cars, where one of my drivers were waiting on me.

In about 5 and a half hours, the gathering will start.

I have called all my assistants and staff I put in charge of handling it.

Now all I need to do is get there, and also make sure everything is the way it is supposed to be for today.

Trevor and Jonah will also be accompanying me in my drive to my LA Mansion.

"Drive" I told Patrick, my driver.

"Yes Sir" He replied, starting the engine.

My San Francisco residence was 5 hours away from my residence in my Bel Air.

By the time I arrive, 30 minutes will be left till I start seeing guests.

I invited thousands of people to this gathering, some to actually talk business, and some to just have small conversations with.

After all, the grand prize here is Alina, so many of the guests that will also attend, I will care less about.

I know my cousin.

Arthur will make sure everything is perfect when it comes to Alina attending today.

Reminding myself of this, I remember now that I will finally see her in person this time.

Her presence will be near, and I will finally see her face this time in person.

I won't lie, Alina's photos were beautiful and the dress I informed Arthur of bringing her will most definitely look great on her.

Even though she caught my eye with her beauty, I for sure will not admit nor fall for her. This is strictly business only, and nothing else.

For hours, I was so drowned in my head, I didn't notice we were close until I started to notice the familiar houses that live close by mines.

We pulled up into the driveway of my massive Bel Air mansion.

After the car stopped, I didn't wait a second to open the door and get out, my assistants and bodyguards following close behind me.

I have hundreds of guards at each and everyone of my residence, to ensure that nothing bad happens.

Getting into my residence, I looked around and saw that the staff I put in charge of decorating has finished, and it was just the way I wanted it.

Everything was done, and I didn't need to do or say anything.

"Tristan" I heard Trevor call me.

"What is it?"

"Some guests have already arrived. There are 5 cars in the driveway already" He explained to me.

I checked the watch on my wrist, informing me that it is a few minutes after past the time of the gathering.

"Okay, make sure the guards check them before letting them in" I told him.

"Yes, Sir" Trevor said.

Walking past, I went straight towards my office room when I heard ringing.

I retrieved my phone from my back pocket to check the caller ID before answering.

It was none other than Arthur.

I hope he has good news for me, I thought while pressing green.

"Is it done?" I asked him the moment I answered.