55. Panic - (Part 2)

Tristan POV:

I woke up when I heard the sound of buzzing near by, causing me disturbance and annoyance.

Getting up, I immediately groaned. My neck was hurting and so was my back. I noticed that I had fell asleep on the couch in Alina's room.

Rubbing my neck, I got up and stretched out my body to relieve the aching pain.

Once I was finished, the buzzing sound had stopped. I went to my pocket and took out my phone to find a missed phone call from one of my men.

Before I could call back, a message was sent to me and I opened it quickly.

'We have notified you to inform you of a familiar car leaving the estate.'

I furrowed my brows and looked up. My eyes widened when it went to the bed and found Alina gone.

I looked around, looking around the entire room and found Alina no where. The bed was messed up and the bathroom light was on, indicating someone had been in there.

Leaving the bedroom, I checked around the mansion frantically, but finding her nowhere in here.

Going to my man in charge of the security, my fists balled and I walked with internal flames.

"Sir, there has been....." He started, but I cut him off coldly.

"Where the hell is she?"

He furrowed his brows for a moment. I noticed he didn't understand my question at first, so I clarified.

"Where is Alina? Has she been seen on any of the security cams, leaving?" I asked him.

I could see his expressions become mixed. "Uh...about that, Sir...."

"She was seen leaving the mansion, but unfortunately was covered well enough not to be caught. And the car seemed to have taken the exit out at the other side where the security was a little less tight."

I instantly saw rage. "Find her!" I shouted.

He brought a tracker device out, the one I had gotten installed in all the cars around my estate in order to track them when need-be.

"Sir, I don't know why or how....but she seems to be going to a store."

I looked at him weirdly. "A store? For what reason would she possibly go there for?"

He shrugged, making me narrow my eyes on him and he bowed his head down.

"Inform me of her arrival back. There's a conversation we need to have." I said and took my every fiber to leave.

I went up to my study room and opened the door. Sitting down in my seat, I opened my laptop and entered the password, which was Kooky, of course.

But when my laptop opened, I got confused. There was an open tab from google and the search history seemed to be cleared.

I knew exactly that someone was here and doing something on my laptop they didn't want me to know about.

That's when my mind went to Alina and her unexpected leave. Maybe she was the one who did this as well....

As much as I didn't want to believe it, the possibility was still there.

Calling my technician, I would need assistance in recovering the lost history in which she had cleared for a reason.

A reason I wanted to know. And she should know by now that she can't possibly hide things from me. Not anymore, after....that conversation.

But she did, and now the only thing I could think about is what she was searching and why she had deleted it. And I would find out too.