Chapter 23: Boundaries crossed and Promise broken (Part 1)

Tristan Pov:

Never would I have ever thought she was bold enough to do what she did. Don't get me wrong, I was fucking fuming with anger while my manhood was paining from the hard kick she gave me. It still hurts, and she was definitely gonna pay for that. No one would ever dare to talk back, let alone pull off her little stunt.

I was impressed, shocked, surprised, angry and hurting all at the same time. Call it for short a mixture of emotions that had swelled up inside me. I mean, I knew she wasn't gonna gift me with "Welcome back, I've missed you..." but I did not ever think she would literally kick me in my fucking balls.

That was like a slap on my ego, and I couldn't let this slide for nothing. "That was for fucking with me, you had it coming. Revenge is best served cold..." She said before running off, leaving me groaning in pain on the floor.

"I will fucking make you pay for this, bitch" I screamed from the room. And what was her response to that? "Yeah, we'll see about that..." She shouted back.

I could make out the amusement in her tone, which made me even eager to avenge her. Hurting and all, I got up and attempted to walk. I tried my best to chase after her at the same speed, but I couldn't help but limp my way down the hall where she sped off to.

I could even hear faint giggles in a distance, and I knew she found all of this amusing and funny. I was even angrier now, causing all types of swear curses and threats to come out my mouth directed personally for her. At that moment, I didn't give a rat's ass who heard me....I just hoped she knew what was coming for her.

Alina Pov:

Every single word that came out of his mouth was like daggers thrown at me, but I wasn't offended by the least, at least not at this moment. I was trying my best to stifle the laughs that dared to burst out and expose my location, or give him a hint I was still in earshot.

My attempts of being quiet were pretty much failed, as I couldn't help myself when I heard him call me some foreign name I've never heard in my life, probably wasn't even real. For all I know, in this heated moment he was having, he probably made the word up.

It would have been offensive to me if this was any other time, but not today. I was giddy like a little kid, and I was practically as loud as one. Somehow I knew he was coming for my direction, which caused me to speed up my pace.

Even as it was turning dark, I could kind of recognize my surroundings. This place was now familiar, even though I've only been at this part of the mansion once. How could I forget the day I got bored, got lost and found myself meeting two adorable kids, and then getting lost again.

I was sure I have been lost so many times because of my curiosity. If you ask me, I was surprised I found my way back every single time. It was easy to get lost, but it's complicated when you're trying to get un-lost.

I kept running, but I got a bit suspicious when I didn't hear his curses that were thrown at me anymore. Why'd he stop? Where was he? Did he know where I was already? So many questions rambled in my head, I could barely think straight.

Well that all changed quickly. Just as fast as I was dazed out by my head full of questions, I was pulled back in when I heard a door open. I stopped in my tracks and looked in the direction. Call me crazy for not running, but like they say....curiosity always seems to kill the cat, in this case, me.

Out of everyone who I would think was in that room, I didn't expect to see the same girl in front of me. How could I forget that cute and brave, not to forget...funny, little girl, Amber-leigh. My smile that was painted on my face only got wider, seeing her. I feared my face would be permanently damaged by the time I was done smiling.