Chapter 8: The enemy in front of me

Tristan POV:

Waking up, I check my clock and it was almost 10 in the morning.

Fuck! I was supposed to wake almost 3 hours ago.

Stress has been working it's way up in me since I have been trying to find who is messing with me and my company.

The gathering was later on today, and I still needed to drive to the mansion, which was over 5 hours away.

After leaving Chicago, I went to my mansion in San Franciso. I still needed to make sure everything was perfect back at my residence in Los Angeles for the gathering today.

I got up and took my shower, and getting dressed in my business attire.

I skipped breakfast this morning, and headed towards the office in my home.

A few moments after I reached my office door, I received a phone call from my Arthur.

I gave him instructions to make sure Alina attends the gathering today, and I also needed to know if she accepted or not. I answered the incoming phone call.

Wasting no time, and getting straight to the point, "Has she accepted to attend?" I asked.

"No, I messaged her the information and informed her that she has to attend, no saying no but she made it completely clear that she will not be attending no matter what I say or do. I tried calling her after that, but she blocked me." He replied.

Bitch!

I have no time to waste on her and her moods.

My patience is really being tested now more than ever, with all the circumstances in this situation.

I don't have time to make her understand that she will be attening.

Asking and Inviting her was the simple, nice, and easy way of getting her attend. But what did she say? She decides to say NO!

Now I have to deal with this?

She should have accepted, but no she decided not to, so this time I won't be nice to her.

Of course she didn't know I am the one holding the gathering, but she still refused.

Well since she doesn't want to attend out of her own free will, I will make her attend.

She will soon understand she doesn't get to decide what's undebatable.

"Don't waste any more time on this situation. Go straight to her home, and make her attend. If I have any troubles from here, It won't be good Arthur! Am I making myself clear?" I asked him.

"Yea man, I'll make sure she attends." He assured me.

"Good, and don't forget the dress." I told him.

"I will bring the dress." He said again.

With this, I disconnected the call and got ready for the drive to LA.

Alina's POV:

When I opened the front door, the smile on my face instantly vanished.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a cold tone.

"Well maybe if you would have answered the phone and accepted the invitation, I wouldn't be here would I? He asked me with a huge smirk on his face.

Oh I wish I could wipe that ugly devilish smirk off his face!

He has no right to show up here at my home!

I did what I did for a reason, and I really wished that he would respect that and leave me alone, but no.