44. Those special moments

Alina POV:

We made it to Planten un Blomen together and walked around as I took in the beautiful scenery in front of me.

I was mesmerized by the sight of the park. There were many beautiful flowers, There was a lake with stones and waterfalls. I could also notice a rare trees and different plants. Everything about the park was elegant and spectacular.

We visited every single part of the park and talked about the various plants and flowers that I have probably never seen before.

The two of us stayed for a long time and just spent those hours together, staring at the artistic scenery of delicacy and beauty.

By the time we knew it, the sun was starting to go down and the sunset was mere minutes away. Not only that, but the entire park had brightened up by the lake, where there was a huge waterfall and various lights shone beautifully, catching my eyes.

 Not only that, but the entire park had brightened up by the lake, where there was a huge waterfall and various lights shone beautifully, catching my eyes

"Isn't this park one the most beautiful places you've been? It is for me." I mumbled to Tristan as we sat down on the grass in front of the pond-like lake.

"Yeah, it is." He replied, his voice deep but calm and meek.

We sat there together and let time pass, our minds blank of moral thoughts and our presence beside one another was all we could feel. The beautiful lights and each other was all we could see. Everything else didn't exist at that moment. It was just the two of us, watching the breathtakingly gorgeous view, together.

Eventually after, we both got up and headed back to the car, our hands still entwined.

We disconnected our hands once we made it to the car. I quickly sat down in the passanger seat and buckled my seatbelt, while he did the same.

He started the car again and left the lot area we were parked in. "Where are we going now?" I asked curiously.

"Well....I guess we can drive around to view the city of Hamburg together and then go back to the house and watch a movie together. Afterwards, we can have an extravagant dinner, just the two of us." He said slowly while his eyes were focused on the road.

I loved the fact he wanted to go all out for me and show how much he wants me to be his, but something about the word extravagent made me sick. I didn't want anything huge, just something special, normal, and beautiful that makes me happy. I didn't want to live my life every single second in luxury, despite the fact I was born into a rich family that was all about wealth and luxury.

"We don't need to have a huge dinner. I'm still pretty full from the food you cooked earlier. I just want it to be enjoyable, not extra. And thanks for the breakfast by the way, it was delicious." I told him in which he nodded.

"Alright, I guess it's settled then." I could clearly hear the low sigh that came from him though he was as calm as the breeze.

Taking this opportunity to see the city, I reverted my attention outside the window and looked around my surroundings in awe. Such a beautiful place Germany was.****************