Chapter 15: Pissed Off

Alina Pov:

I was entirely pissed with Tristan. He had come in the room and we went from a small bicker, to him having his hands all over me. Every girl gets that aroused feeling inside them when a guy touches them the way he did to me.

I was positive of this, and especially when that man was the definition of Tristan. He was lavishly hot, possessive and ruthless. What else could any girl want or need? Any girl who passed upon him, I was sure they'd go crazy.

When he touched me the way he did, of cos I would react. It was natural for me to feel that way, since he deliberately went for my weak spot.

My mind got fuzzy, and I could think of at that moment was the pleasure I was feeling from his touches and teases. It felt wrong at the same time, for me of course.

I didn't find the strength to be angry with him until the intense rapture in me settled down and washed away. My anger was over the edge, and I couldn't even start to explain how much I wanted to seriously chop his head off his body.

He obviously enjoyed every moment of my madness and had the audacity to say I enjoyed him. It wasn't entirely a lie, because I did feel something, but who would actually admit that to a man like them.

Try walking in my shoes and understanding my pov, and you'd be the same way. You won't say "Oh yea I enjoyed you roaming your hands all over my body" to a arrogant man like him.Not to forget the loathe I carry for him, and the reasons were already known.

Every girl that even gets a chance with him won't waste time to get him between their legs, and have him devour them for hours. The looks I have seen girls give him in these few days justified my thoughts correctly.

Of course they wanted every inch of him, to taste and feel, and to use for their fun and pleasure as well. I didn't want him though.

I didn't want anyone or anything besides my belongings and to leave this place. This was not something I did everyday.

It may seem my attitude about this place changes every second, one moment I'm in love with it and next I want to run away from it as soon as possible.

Well the truth is the place was eye-openingly beautiful, but this wasn't what I wanted. I didn't want to be held in a mansion across the city, with the same man who gave me the most intense pain.

The forever pain in your heart when your most beloved person dies, in my case, My father.

I got up, walked into the closet and retrieved a pair of pants off the rack of hangers.

I put some shoes on and ran out the door, looking forward to giving that asshole a piece of my mind. I boomed through his bedroom door, ready to curse the living daylight out of him, but that didn't happen.

When I walked in, the room was completely silent. I could only hear my loud, booming entry in the room radiating off the walls. I looked everywhere, but he wasn't there.

"Where are you, you piece of shit asshole..." I murmed in fury.

I walked out of the room, and headed down a hallway towards his office. I remembered passing by his office when he walked me to the living room and kitchen.

His office door was shut and without thinking, I let myself in with no regards for anything or anyone on the other side of the door. Though once again, the moment I walked in, I was gifted with silence and emptiness. He wasn't in his office either.

"Where could that bastard have gone so fast?" I asked myself with frustration.

I walked out again, shutting the door behind me. I turned a few corners here and there, and I soon found myself in the living room again.