48. Getting her back - (Part 2)

Alina POV:

"Who is your boss and why is he doing this?" I asked them, surprisingly not stammering my words.

They only chuckled and looked back at me with a weird expression I couldn't make out.

"You don't need to know those details." The man on the right said in a deep voice."Ye-yes I do! If I'm going to be thrown in as some bait for something, I should know why!" I shouted without thinking.

Because of my mistake —which I partially didn't feel bad for — it earned me another hard slap on my cheeks, back to back, including a few punches in my stomach.

I coughed heavily, my face stinging horribly and my stomach knotting up in pain from the impact of the hard punches they gave me.

I could feel the blood in my mouth and the gaging feeling that developed inside my throat.

"Don't you raise your voice at us, you bitch!" One of the men shouted, giving me a headache.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled, not wanting to be slapped or punched again.

"And don't question us. Whatever information you need to know, we will disclose to you. If we have not done so already, it's because it's not necessary for you to know." The other guy said.

I closed my eyes and held my breath before asking another question. "W-well...can y-you at l-least...tell m-me wh-where I a-am?"

"Do you even listen to what we're saying?" The same guy shouted again with anger.

I shuddered in the seat and I could feel my body start to shiver in fear and because I was starting to feel cold.

I heard a buzzing sound close by, and the man on the left had pulled a phone out of his pocket.

The man had left out the door, while the other stood in front of me without saying a word.

A few moments later the man had came back and the two of them went to a corner where I couldn't hear what they were saying.

They both left the room afterwards, and I kind of felt a little relief from it. Both of them were really horrifying, and I didn't know how long I would last in front of those men.

But the little relief was short-lived, when I saw the door open again and they strolled inside towards me.

"Well...boss wants to see you." One of the men said with a devilish smirk, which gave me bad vibes.

"Wha-what do yo-you m-mean?" I asked with confusion.

Why did whoever want to see me if I was just some bait of some sort?

Without answering my question, the men walked to me and released my feet from the rope, followed by my hands after warning me not to pull anything.

I had it in mind to do so, kind of. But one terrifying glare from them, I decided not to. Besides, there was no chance for me to escape these people. They were way too strong for me to fight them off.

Once the rope had been untied from my hands and legs, both the men had grabbed either one of my arms and brought me towards the door.

In instinct of feeling something wrong about to happen, I suddenly started to panic and struggle in their strong grips.

I shouted and screamed out, my legs trying to move on it's own accord and my arms uselessly trying to be freed.

"Help!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, but my voice echoed across the room.

"Shut up! No one can hear you anyways." One of the men said loudly as he jabbed his elbow into the side of my stomach with a harsh force.

I yelped out in pain as my legs gave up on me and I was about to fall down onto my knees. Though, because of their grip on my arms, I did not end up falling down.