Chapter 5: Disturbing News

TRISTAN'S POV:

I was a man of power, or should I say Dominance?

Everyone feared me and gave me the respect I deserved.

Wherever I am, the air changes, I rule this world. No one dared to make me angry, because they knew what happens when I am mad.

The world looks up at me, I am Tristan Turner. Some think I am arrogant, heartless, rude, and some think the opposite.

Their feelings towards me don't mean anything to me. I had the power to rule their life, which means that I am in control, not them.

Every woman who passes me melts instantly looking at me. I don't blame them though. I am a very sexy-looking man that they just can't resist.

I have had a bad past with women, them proving that love doesn't exist like people say it does.

I continuously got my heart broken, and eventually I didn't let myself fall for anyone or develop any feelings towards them.

They were only for pleasure, neither of us are capable of what they call 'Love'.

The attention I get, I welcome it. I could get whatever I desired or wished in this world without any explanation to anyone or anything.

My family showed me what a man is at a young age, and ever since I got a taste of what power felt like, I never went back.

Now it's all mine, I am the one and only, The god, and no one ever doubted this nor tried to change the truth.

I own almost everything in this world, more than my father or anyone else ever could. I was better than the rest, and everyone knew that.

At this moment, I am currently flying to Chicago from New York for a business trip in my most valuable luxurious private jet with my 2 colleagues Jonah and Trevor.

They are always with me when I go places, they have my back even when I don't need it, and they are somewhat my friends. I don't have friends, I won't let anyone have a piece of power, it's all mine.

"Tristan Sir, Mr. Lukasiak wants to meet with you when we land" Jonah told me

"Let him know we will be landing in the next 5 hrs, meet us at my mansion on the Near North Side at 8 tomorrow." I stated

"Ok Sir" Jonah replied back

For the next 5 hours of this flight, I concentrated on the paperwork that I needed to finish for this upcoming business meeting with Mr. John Lukasiak and Ceo of Bond Industries Mr. Mark Bond.

I don't know how long I have been working, but I was now finished with all 200 questions regarding Turner Enterprises.

I was now tired, and about to go to a quick nap in my private room, but suddenly I saw we were about to land, so I decided to not take my nap.

Instead I waited for my jet to land, and walked towards my Lykan HyperSport.

When I got home I made a few calls, took a hot shower, and went to bed, I fell asleep almost instantly, since I was in need of rest.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up early the next day and got ready for the day.

Once I finished my shower, I used my expensive gel to sleek my wavy-curly somewhat long dark brown hair, and got dressed in my signature business attire.

I finished it off with my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty Cologne.

This is one of the most expensive colognes for men, but I can afford more than a thousand bottles, and the smell is heavenly and absolutely amazing. I wear it for my liking, and others seem to enjoy it too.