Chapter 12: New living arrangement

Alina POV:

I heard him before I saw him.

"Get up, we are about to land," was the first thing I heard before I opened my eyes.

I immediately sat up and looked at Tristan. He was standing a few feet away from me, his eyes on me.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered, looking around me.

"How.... how did I get in here?" I asked him.

When I fell asleep, I am positive that I wasn't in a bedroom.

He didn't answer me so I asked again, thinking he didn't hear me the first time.

"I didn't fall asleep in here, how did I get here?"

"You were obviously uncomfortable in the seat, so I picked you up and brought you in here." He flatly stated.

He averted his gaze to his watch, I assume he's checking the time. "Now get up, again, we are about to land" he ordered me before walking out of the room.

I removed the covers from my body, and got out the bed. My heels were on the floor, and I put them back on my throbbing feet.

My eyes were still sleepy, but I had a little more energy than I did a few hours ago. I sauntered out the room, following behind Tristan. I sat in the seat farthest from him, distancing ourselves.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Almost midnight" He replied.

I didn't know where I was. All I know is that he forced me to a gathering, then forced me into a car, then put me on a private jet and flew me to an unknown area.

Like what the hell? My nerves were already starting to get out of control, just remembering everything that happened today.

"Where am I?" I asked another question.

"Stop asking me questions, shut your mouth. You'll see when you see, got it? Good." He snapped at me, sitting down in the seat again. He opened his computer and started to type something again, completely ignoring my presence.

Fucking jerkhead! He is a ruthless, heartless, arrogant asshole and I hate him so much!

Why does my fate always bring me to the worst of situations?

I should be at my home, sleeping right now. Instead, I'm on a goddamn jet with my father's killer, not even knowing where the hell he's taking me.

Like I said, I should have let Arthur break my wrist instead of giving in to him. No, I shouldn't have even opened the freakin' door for Arthur.

If someone had told me that this would be the reality after I gave in, I would have never said yes.

These men and their so-called power on people. How they use their strength and power to rule people!

What am I supposed to do now? How do I get out of this, away from him?

I can't spend the rest of my life with him, never will I ever! I won't allow this for as long as I live.

I should have done a lot of things differently.

Maybe I was just destined not to be happy in life? I can't possibly make all these horrible situations for myself.

I was pulled out my thoughts when I saw a man coming towards us. Just like Tristan, he was dressed in business attire.

He wasn't as intimidating as the other men I've encountered today. I could see how he was nervous but tried to hide it in front of Tristan. I don't blame this poor man, Tristan can make almost anyone tremble in fear.