41. Their stay (Part 1)

Author Pov:

"Das Dosieur Highgate." Tristan told Derrick, his driver. He nodded and drove towards the entrance of The Dosieur Highgate. It was one of the largest and most luxurious villages in the east centre of the town in Hamburg.

It had high security and villa like-penthouses which were old-fashioned but very trendy and worth over more than 500 Millionen euros, which were over 500 million US Dollars (USD)  in America.

Alina never once turned her head to Tristan. Her attention was solely on admiring each and every little detail of their surroundings as they passed through.

Tristan watched her and smirked when he saw the awestruck and intriguing expression on her face. He mentally patted his back and smiled to himself as he was hopeful in his plan. Tristan was pleased with himself, knowing that this was the first step in getting her dignity and self-conscience turned to jelly.

Once the gates successfully opened for them, they drove into the villa and it took an extra 20 minutes to get to their destination.

Tristan had bought a house in the area of the Dosieur, though the actual house was located in the outskirts of the area and the land in which it rested, was secured and private.

They entered into the hidden entrance after the facial recognition was completed and successful. Tristan and Alina had both gotten out of the car and into the large, exquisite house.

"I swear you have a house everywhere you go. This should be illegal." Alina blurted out while absent-minded and completely succumbed into the beautiful view of the house.

Tristan chuckled. "That I do...But everything is legal for me, kooky." He moved closer to her ear and spoke the last words in her ear, his hot breath hitting her ear and making her shudder.

Alina quickly moved away from him and created distance as she tried to compose the raging emotions which swirled inside her at the close proximity they had gotten.

He chuckled once again at her antics, but continued on walking with her slowly following him.

Tristan showed Alina to a room which were only a few inches away from his. Alina walked into the room and looked around to find cream-colored beige walls and laminate flooring.

At the very right in the middle, laid a large queen sized bed, with white and brown striped colored sheets. There was a tall rectangular shaped lamp a few inches over, and workspace on the far end of the other side of the room, in the gigantic corner.

The interior was sharp but elegant and classy, old-fashioned luxury with a little modern-day design. There were different art portraits and pictures hanging from the walls. The golden chandelier hung from the ceiling, raindrop-like glassy lights hang from it.

There was a huge chocolate colored Kleiderschrank (Wardrobe) which had two doors that connected and slid open. The long creamy colored vorhänge (Curtains) were draped elegantly on the beige walls, blocking most of the light from entering the room.

A gigantic mirror rested in between the direction of the bed and bathroom, across from the wardrobe. A various amount of soft, long Teppichs (Carpets), matching the interior design.

The bathroom was huge and royally designed, the long oval shaped tub located perfectly on the left side, taking up most of the bathroom. The flooring was polished concrete and the bathroom was adorned in bright lights from all angles.

The bedroom had another door inside it which connected Tristan's room to hers. Alina didn't know that though, and wondered what would be behind it.

She stared in the room with blinding eyes and a partially wide open mouth. The bedroom was beautifully designed in royal elegance. She also saw the long plush couch on the far end of another corner, including another door which led to the patio.

In Love With The Enemy: A Love and Hate Story Book #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें