Chapter 21: Read Away

Tristan Pov:

After my new company launched in London, I met other entrepreneurs and businessmen who wanted to collaborate with me and sign contracts in the future. We set up meetings and I spoke with a few of my associates that I had close connections with.

Once that was all over, I spent some more time in London and stayed at the penthouse. I didn't get another call from anyone back at the mansion in Denver, but I only asked them to call when I needed to know important information about someone or something.

Of course I couldn't help myself to not check the cameras. Earlier this morning, I checked and found her coming out of the bathroom with a thin towel wrapped around her beautiful curvy body. Her hair was dark and wet from the water, she was far from sexy in my eyes.

It would be a lie if I said that I wasn't hard as a rock from just looking at her. I had to remind myself multiple times that I shouldn't think of her in that light. It sure wasn't easy either....

Eventually I got tired of following her every move with my eyes like a fucking creep, so I stopped looking and I missed her almost instantly. 'Yeah something's wrong with my mind....' I thought.

I did my morning routine and got dressed for this morning. Tomorrow I was to leave London, and fly back to the Mansion where Alina was currently staying at. Something in my body reacted to the reminder of that, but I forced myself to ignore my psychotic thoughts.

Any thought in my head that concerns Alina, is instantly a psychotic thought to me. Why? Because I was a dumbass to think of her at all. But what could I do about it? Nothing.

I heard a knock on the door of my room, and I went to open it. When I did, Jonah was standing in front of me.

I gave my other assistant, Jonah, a few weeks off so he could take care of his family. Earlier this morning, he took one of the private jet's to fly out to London. Now he's back....I gave him a smile.

"Hey," I said, looking at him curiously.

"Hello Sir Tristan, Mr. Pacinotti wants to meet with you..." He said.

Ronaldo Pacinotti is a italian entrepreneur who has signed deals and contracts for many companies and industries in almost every country on the planet. Ever since he got into business, he was a wealthy man and filthy rich. I hate to admit it, but he had over hundreds of billions more than me.

Some even say half of his wealth came from being secretly associated with different mafia groups. This didn't faze me one bit, hence he was as old as my own father and I was sure they had to have known about each other.

I nodded. "Okay let him know the details and information of this meeting, and inform him that I accept," I responded professionally.

"Yes, Sir..."He replied and left to complete what I asked of him to do.

Some time later, Jonah returned with questions about the meeting setup.

"He asked if next friday at 5 pm at the diner around the corner from his many companies?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, confirm.." I replied.

"Okay, sir.." He left once again.

He then came back a few minutes later and informed me that everything was set up. He gave me the details and information about the meeting.

"Please save all of the details for me..." I nodded towards the business laptop.

He opened the laptop and did just that. Once he finished, I let him go so I could have my privacy. What I needed it for? No reason, really. Though, I didn't want to be bothered at the moment.