He was absolutely furious. Threatening to kill both of us if he did not have his way with his fae. I understood him to a point. It was only so much that a man could take...let alone a behemoth. "Loche, what are you thinking about?!"

"Nothing," I snapped at Alazar as he gave me an odd look before shaking his head. "Back to this problem. I told her she would have to stop until we find a sorcerer to fix her memory problem."

Alazar nodded slowly, "I am surprised you did not try to ban her like a fool...because often times you do act like a fool. I hope you realize that." I hope he realized that my fist wanted to meet his jaw.

"It was a thought...anyway I hear that the Lycea King has a very powerful sorcerer in his kingdom. I want him so I will bargain some deal of non importance and get what I need." It was not a want but a need. I need my wife to be well so I can not worry about her and rule my kingdom. Her taking up more than half of my thoughts is not aiding in my ruling of this kingdom.

My uncle laughed. "I do not think that sorcerer is a he...it is a woman. I have heard about an elderly spitfire who travels around kingdoms wreaking harmony and havoc."

"Well she will wreak harmony in this one. She will agree, we will make a treaty, Estelle will be cured and all will be well."

Alazar sighed loudly before scratching at his beard. "And I thought your wife was naive. You should know nothing is as easy at it appears." That I know is true but it will still happen. And I had other things to deal with rather than play riddle with Alazar.

Want pretty fae.

Gaul finally was talking sense. I wanted Estelle also. I wanted to spend actual time with her instead of eating or sleeping. Which was...odd. I suppose these are the effects of having a wife and actually loving her. "Loche you are sweating."

"It is hot. What do you expect," I snapped at him as he stared at me oddly. Was I the god who controlled the weather? No, so I am not sure why he asks these idiotic questions.
As soon as I left my study, I was met with council members. Six of them to be exact. They all stood side by side, their heads held high. Lord Titus was amongst them, not meeting my eyes. Alazar cleared his throat, glancing at me in confusion. "Have we a meeting today? Have we forgotten?"

"No," one spoke up as he met my eyes. I stared at him back, making the man lower his gaze and fidget nervously. What did they want with me? I know I am basically King but why does everyone always want to speak to me or have audiences? Do these people not have lives...?

"Then what is it you want?" I snapped at them, wondering why they were hindering me from finding my little fae.

The one who lowered his gaze from me took a deep breath. "Your highness it has come to our attention that your wife is a healer...as was her mother. We have watched your father be reduced to madness after that fae healer stayed a short period of time here and we do not wish the same to happen to you."

They thought I was going mad? That I would succumb to whatever madness that my father came to? They honestly thought that the fae were responsible for my father and his delusions? "So what would you six have happen to my wife since you all believe she is a mad fae healer?"

"It is not right to be born with such abilities... such a curse. The gods gift you with their holy fire and it is only right to thank them in a grand way so we recommend a sacrifice of such a gift as healing..."