chapter 63

"Zayn are you okay?" Harry asked as he noticed zayn's face became pale after talking with Louis.

"Yes...yes, I am okay. I...I need to go washroom. " zayn stuttered. Harry could see his face was full of fear and his face was getting green paler.

"Zayn, what happened to you? Why Your face is getting paler? Oh God" harry worriedly said while cupping zayn's cheek.

"Please Harry. I have to go to the washroom." Zayn said, drowsiness was all over his face.

"Okay ok. Let's go." Harry became worried and departed to the bathroom by holding zayn.

As soon as zayn reached the washroom, he throws up in the sink.

"Zayn, what is this? Oh God are you okay?" Harry became frustrated and he can't see zayn in this condition. He was rubbing zayn's back circularly.

Zayn leaned backwards and he was about to fall but Harry caught him and clenched him to his chest. He doesn't want to see zayn weak again. He was wondering what Louis told him that his health got so deteriorated.

"Harry..." Zayn called weakly.

"Yes, babe."

"I want to be alone for some time. Can you please wait for me outside of the bathroom?" Zayn said weakly, it looks like he can be pass out anytime. And Harry didn't want to leave zayn alone.

"No, I can't. Zayn looks at yourself. You are not able to move. I can't go." Harry said worriedly.

"Please Harry, please." Zayn pleaded while tears were rolling from his eyes.

"But..but"...

" please. I will be fine" zayn cried.

"Okay okay, babe. Promise me that you will be fine?" Harry asked worriedly. He didn't want zayn to be alone but he thought it will be not a big deal as he was insisting.

"Harry, I am not going to war. I will be." Zayn laughed weakly.

Harry went outside the bathroom before kissing Zayn's forehead.

"If you want Louis and Eleanor to be safe. Then meet me on the outside of my home at midnight. And I am sure you know the address of our home. Right? And I will not take a second to kill them if you dare to tell that to Harry. "

Zayn recalls the last sentence of Ray and became terrified. He has to escape from here as soon as possible. He can't ditch Harry, but he has to go to save them. He can't be selfish. He was sobbing terribly and shaking.

He saw there was a window, and he knows he can easily escape from there. He walked to the window and he was about to climb but he looked back and tears fall from his eyes.

"Goodbye, Harry. Thanks for giving me a beautiful life. But coward like me doesn't deserve that" he mumbled and tears fall from his eyes. He is sure that he will not be able to be in harry's arms again. He will never be able to see Harry again. He will never get so much love again which made him more crying. But he has to save them first. He sighed and wiped his tears and climbed down from the window.

He knows the address of Ray's home so he ran to that house and saw a man with a black suit was standing there in front of a car. It didn't take a second for zayn to recognise who it was. It was a man of Ray.

That man pointed zayn to follow him when his eyes met with him. Zayn followed him and reached a car. He stopped at the front of it.

That man came towards zayn and cuffed zayn's hand from behind and blindfolded him. He couldn't do anything now as he was the man of Ray, so he was letting that man to do anything with him.

Zayn gulped when darkness appeared in front of him. He is going on into his nightmare again. Ray was his nightmare. He thought he already gets rid of that monster forever. But his terrible destiny leading him to that monster again

That man leads Zayn to the car and made him sat in the back seat. Zayn was crying a lot from inside but nobody can see it. Zayn's heart skip a beat when the car started to run. He began to sob tremendously.

......

Harry was standing there for 30 minutes but Zayn didn't come out. His anxiety was increasing and he couldn't wait for more. He went to the washroom and his breath hitch when he saw there was no one in the washroom.

"Zayn?" He called but he got no response.

"Zayn? Are you playing with me? Don't scare me, please. Tell me where are you? Zayn?" Harry called him loudly and he was searching him back and forth.

"Oh God where he can be now?Zayn? Where are you?" He shouted more.

His eyes widen when he saw the window was wide open. He didn't know what to think and to understand now.

'Did he escape from me? But why? Everything was sorted out between us before. Then why did he escape? '

Harry was not getting anything. He was only thinking about where he can go? And why he will? oh god does he hate me? Am I was not perfect for him. Many negative thoughts were roaming in his mind which was making him cry.

He falls on his knee and began to cry.

"Does zayn hate me? But he was happy with me before and he told me that he loves me. And now he left me alone. Noo. He can't do that." He spoke to himself and began to cry by covering his face.

Then something came into his mind. Zayn was okay before talking with Louis. And after talking with him, he got sick and now he escaped. He was scared what if this is taking place because of Ray. Harry was sure that Louis must have done something which made zayn sick and now he escaped.

"Zayn, you don't worry. I will fight for you and I will save you." Harry mumbled to himself, wiped his tears and stood up.