chapter 20

Zayn was spraying more hair spray in his hair as he was looking in the mirror. He was so excited to go in art museum. He never went there but he wanted to go for so long. Harry was watching Zayn from behind. He came toward Zayn wrapped his arms behind him. " You know you are so gorgeous" Harry whispered in his neck which gave Zayn a goosebump. Zayn blushed as he turned to Harry. Harry tilted his face up with his index finger. Zayn smiled. " I want to see your smile all the time."Zayn nodded slowly. " Harry, thanks for everything". Harry could Zayn eyes became watery and tears started to roll down from his eyes. " Ugh. I told you that I want to see your smile not tears." Harry teased as he was wiping Zayn's tear. Zayn smiled and immediately hugged him by placing his head in Harry's chest. Harry wrapped his arms around him. " It's ok babe. " Harry rubbed Zayn's back. " Ok now we will be late". Zayn looked up at Harry " oh yeah let's go now" Zayn ran by pulling Harry's hand. " I didn't mean that too fast". Harry tried to control himself as he was pulled by Zayn. " Zayn stop" Harry stopped and grabbed Zayn's wrist. As Harry pulled him he hit with Harry's broad chest. Harry slowly moved Zayn's hair from his eyes which was fallen down from the forehead. Zayn smiled. Harry entwined his fingers with Zayn and tugging him to the car. Harry opened the door of passenger seat for Zayn. Zayn sat in the seat. Harry took the driving seat and buckled his seat belt. Zayn was staring through the window. It will be the best day for him.

_

They reached the art museum. Harry ceased the car. He unbuckled his seat belt, Zayn too. They came out from the car. Harry held out his large hand. Zayn took it. His small hand perfectly entwined with Harry's hand. Harry guided him to the museum. Zayn couldn't stop his smiling. His face was lightened up as they were entered into the museum. They were roaming all over the arts. Those arts were so beautiful. Some arts were about ancient period and some were about marine creature.  Harry's hand was in Zayn's waist. "Harry"
They heard a voice behind them . Harry turned around to see but Zayn's eyes was still on the art. " Oh hi, Alex. "Harry shook his hand with him . Zayn turned around to them and moved toward Harry. Alex eyes turned to Zayn and he was awkwardly smiling to him. Zayn gulped and moved closed to Harry as Alex was weirdly roaming on Zayn's body. A sudden shiver was running through his spine. " Hi you must be Harry's boyfriend" Alex smirked as he was moving toward Zayn. " Yes" Harry answered straightly. What boyfriend? when?. Zayn became shocked and looked up to Harry. " He is Zayn. And Zayn, he is Alex owner of this art museum. " Harry looked down to Zayn. Zayn nodded slowly. " You boyfriend is so beautiful" Alex smirked. " Yes he is" Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn. "Ok guys enjoy it. I am coming" Alex waved them and winked at Zayn probably Harry didn't notice it. " Harry" Zayn called him. " Hmm" Harry nodded. " I need to go washroom" Zayn told him. " Ok. Then let's go. " They headed to the washroom. " Go. I am waiting here for you". Zayn nodded and went into the bathroom. Harry was standing outside of the bathroom. "Harry, you are here? Come quickly I have something for you" Alex told him and pulled Harry's hand but Harry didn't move. " Ok I'll go after Zayn will come." Harry said." Aww Harry, Zayn is not a kid. C'mon. " " No" Harry told straightly. " Harry please come. New art have arrived . It is better for you to see. You can buy a one for Zayn. There is some limitation." "Ok " Harry told him and went with him.
Zayn flushed the toilet and washed his hand. He came out from the bathroom and noticed that Harry was not there. When he was about to go he heard " you must be Zayn right?" Zayn turned around him. " Yeah"
"Harry is in upstairs. He have some surprise for you" He told him. " Surprise. For me? " Zayn exclaimed. But Harry was supposed to wait for him. Zayn wondered. "Come with me" Zayn nodded and followed him. He walked up to the stairs. Those stairs were out of the museum.
" He is in there" He told as he opened the door. Zayn nodded and enter to the room. The room was dark only light was coming through the door. " Harry" Zayn called him . He was moving into the room. Suddenly he felt that light was getting vanished. He turned around to the door. He saw he was closing the door. He gulped and started to run toward the door but he failed. " Hey open it" Zayn shouted as he was hitting the door. The room became dark. He barely could see anything. "Open the door" Zayn was screaming. He was feeling suffocated.
Harry brought an art board because he knew that it will be helpful for Zayn. Suddenly something came to his mind. He realized that Zayn didn't come yet. " Alex. I think we should go and check Zayn." Harry told him " ohh c'mon Harry. He will be alright. May be he get distracted by  some art" Alex smiled. Harry could remember about that night when they went to the market. No it is not good to keep Zayn alone. " Alex. I am going" Harry told and went to the bathroom for Zayn. Abruptly his phone beeped.  He thought might Zayn have called him but he saw Louis. Any way he picked up the phone. " Hi Harry. I have something to tell you. "
"What?"
"Actually Liam have organised a party in his home. So you and Zayn are invited. I am in my mum's home now. I will come tomorrow"
" Ok"
Louis could hear the noise of crowd. " Where are you?"
"Me and Zayn in Alex's museum"
"What? " Louis shocked
"Why? What happened?"
"Actually I forget to tell you that Alex is Ray's friend. "
"Wh..what no. It can't be happened ". Harry stammered.
" He is . I forget to tell you that. Actually Harry, Alex wanted to get Zayn but Ray refused him so from that time they two became enemy. Any way where is Zayn. I must tell you that Alex still want Zayn"
"No no Louis . Alex didn't know Zayn." Harry' s hand began to tremble.
"He knows him well but Zayn doesn't"
Harry dropped his phone from his hand . Where is Alex? He turned around to find Alex but he didn't find him. " Oh God" Harry ran to the bathroom and opened the door of it. He saw no one is there." Zayn, where are you?" Harry shouted but he didn't get any response. He ran out of the bathroom and searching Zayn.