chapter 33

*Flashback
Ray was signing the contract paper of his office."Thanks Mr. Luke. You'll get Zayn but don't forget about our deal." Ray smiled. " Don't worry. You will get your money. But I want that beautiful and gorgeous boy as my sex slave." Mr. Luke said and smiled. "Certainly that's our deal. You'll get." Ray assured him. Luke got up from his chair and shook hand with Ray. He left Ray's room. Ray was humming idly and sat on the chair. Abruptly his eyes fall on his phone. He took his phone and saw Alex called him for fifty times. He called back to Alex. He put the phone on his ear. Alex picked up the phone." Hey Al. Why you had called me?" Ray smiled. "I have something important to tell you that's why I have called." Alex said from the other side of the phone."Yeah tell me" Ray said smilingly as he was happy because of the contract. "It's about Zayn. Could you ever imagine what Zayn did. He disobeyed you." Alex said. Instantly Ray's smile get vanished.
"What are you saying? What did he do?" Ray screamed. "He came to my art museum along with Harry. And most important thing Harry was claiming Zayn as his boyfriend." Alex retorted. "What the hell are you saying?" Ray screamed. "It's true. You just come back as soon as possible" Alex said. "How dare they doing that. I won't spare them. I trusted Harry and he gave me this in return. I'm coming." Ray cut the phone and threw it forcibly to the wall. He went out, took the car and headed to airport.

Flashback. End.

"Don't do anything to my family I'll do as you say." Dr. Robert pleaded to Ray. Last time when he went to Harry's home to check Zayn he gave Zayn wrong injection which decrease immunity system and weaken a person more than before. "Good. That will be better for your family. What did they think that they will do whatever they want. No no.. I am not going to be quiet. It's Zayn's punishment for not obeying me. And that Harry. I'll teach him in another way." Ray started to laugh loudly and was laughing more loudly. Dr. Robert gulped.

Zayn was tossing his head as he was getting severe headache.
" Babe relax. Calm down. You will be fine" Harry cried as he was stroking Zayn's hair. "He was only about to drown in the pool. But he shouldn't be so much ill in this." Gemma worriedly said. Harry told everything about Zayn and his life. He told about Ray and how they met everything. " Yes I don't know Gem. What should I do? It's all my fault" Harry cried. Zayn hold Harry's hand. " No Harreh. It's not your fault." Zayn said slowly.
" I love you Zaynie" Harry brushed Zayn's knuckle. Zayn smiled weakly. " Oaps I forgot to give you medicine. " Harry said as he pulled the drawer and picked the medicine which was given by Dr. Robert yesterday . He took the glass of water and medicine tablet to Zayn. Zayn slowly sat up. " Babe have your medicine" Harry said as he was handing him the glass. Zayn nodded. Gemma was staring at the pills. She was confusing. This medicine should not be taken. Gemma wondered. " Harry stop. From where you get this medic.." Gemma said but she was interrupted as they heard the knocking sounds in the door. Zayn already consumed the medicine. Harry stood up. " I think Dr. Robert has arrived" Harry walked out the room leaving Zayn and Gemma there.
" Zayn who gave you this medicine" Gemma asked as she took the medicine from Zayn's hand. " Umm Dr.Robert yesterd..." Zayn was interrupted as Harry and Dr.Robert enter the room. " Hello Zayn. How are you now?" Dr.Robert greeted Zayn as he sat beside him. Zayn nodded slowly. " Ok I think I have to give him a another injection" Dr.Robert said as he was pulling out box from his bag. Zayn gulped when he heard about injection. He didn't want another injection again. " No not again." Zayn screamed. Harry quickly sat beside him and rubbing Zayn's back. " Don't worry babe. You will be fine" Harry was consoling him. Dr.Robert was inserting some liquid in the needle of the injection. Gemma noticed that he was inserting some adulterated liquid which was banned by the authority. Dr Robert grabbed Zayn's wrist. "Harry I don't want it again"Zayn screamed and shut his eyes squeezingly. Harry was rubbing Zayn's shoulder. " It's fine. You will be okay" Harry said  in a soft voice. "Stop" Gemma shouted and she quickly grabbed the injection from Dr Robert's hand. " Harry it is an adulterated injection. He shouldn't give it." Gemma yelled. Zayn got relief because he got save from injection not for adulterated injection." What? How did you know that?". Harry said as he stood up. "I have known it from the medical center" Gemma said quickly. Harry got furious at Dr Robert and he was coming towards him. Dr Robert began to run as he wanted to fled away.
" Wait" Harry shouted and followed him.
" Gemma take care of Zayn. I am coming" Harry quickly said and started to run behind him.
" Gemma, please stop him. What if Harry might get harm? " Zayn cried as he wanted to sit. " Don't worry about Harry. You should take rest" Gemma said as she moved to Zayn and laid him in the bed." But.." Zayn wanted to stop Harry because he doesn't want any harm to Harry.
" Zayn take rest please" Gemma pleaded.

Harry was chasing him as they came to the street. " Hey Dr Robert wait. Hear me out" Harry shouted as he was running behind him. Dr Robert took left. Harry followed him. Suddenly a car came in front of Robert. The door of the car opened in front of him and he got into the car and the car started to move swiftly.
" Shit" Harry whispered. He was getting so furious that he wanted to kill him but he escaped.