chapter 9

Louis was in deep sleep. His window was half opened. Sun didn't rise yet. His room was messy and very calm. Cool air is entering into his room through the half opened window. It's October midnight. He can feel it but was lost in his sleep. He was feeling cold. Wanted a blanket but didn't get as it wasn't nearby his hand. His door started to knock. He could hear it but wasn't giving any sense. His deep sleep was broke because of the sound of knock. He lazily woke up and walked down to the stairs. He opened the door. He saw Harry was standing in front of him. He rubbed his eyes." Why did you come here now" Louis was falling because of his oscitation. Harry frowned and shrugged him. " Hey Louis you texted me yesterday. " Harry yelled.

*Flashback

Harry came from library to his home. He unlocked his door. He was so mad at Zayn. How can he ignore him so much. But the most important thing is that he drew his eyes. But why he did it. Harry was out of his mind. He entered into the home but he stumbled with a brick because he was not in sense. "who is that shit who kept brick here?. Harry yelled. He became more furious. He threw his shoes at the side from his foot. He walked up to the stairs to reach his room. He wanted to meet Zayn and talk with him. He is so strange and mysterious too. Any way he laid in the bed and closed his eyes. Only Zayn was all over his head. Suddenly he heard his phone beep. He whipped his phone from his pocket and he saw Louis texted him.

Flashback end*

Louis came to his sense. Oh he almost forgot about that matter. " Harry come inside please. I have so much important things to tell you"Louis grabbed Harry's hand and let him inside. They walked up to the living room. Harry sat on the sofa. " Tell me Louis what you want to say". Harry asked by taking the remote of TV. Louis grabbed the remote from him. " No please Harry listen to me first." Harry became mad but he feel that Louis was in trouble and he couldn't say that. Harry hold Louis's hand . " I am your friend Louis. You can share everything with me" Louis got confidence. "Actually I have a friend whose announcement was tomorrow but he postponed it." Harry nodded " then" he encouraged him. "He has a boyfriend. He is going in New York for some work. But he can't take his boyfriend with him" Louis stopped. " So? It is not that important. " "Actually he is so possessive to his boyfriend that he needed someone to take care of him. Actually I don't want to call it as possessive it so much like dominate."Louis shrugged. " Ok so what can I do?". " I want you to go there for his boyfriend" Louis finally told it. " What" Harry stood up. " I am not anyone's servant". Harry became annoyed. " No Harry it is not like that. He is too much dangerous. I never seen love or care in his eyes for his boyfriend. Actually you don't need to work. You will just make sure that you will keep dominating his boyfriend. And keep updating him. And most important thing is that you will never allow him to go outside". Ray informed Louis about that type of work last night. Louis was shocked when he saw that message. He was wondered what type of boyfriend he is.
Harry became furious by hearing that. He became furious because of wickedness boyfriend. " What type of boyfriend he is?" Harry exclaimed with shock. " Please Harry accept this. He is too dangerous. If you will not go there then he will kill me" Louis pleaded. " Why don't you go there instead of me" Harry raised his eyebrows. Louis didn't want to involve in Ray's matter. But he would go if his mum didn't call him to visit her home because his mum is sick and he has to go there. " I would go but my mum is sick so I have to go for my mum" Louis looked down to the floor. "Ok so I will go there" Harry told. Louis's eyes lightened up. " Thanks Harry" Louis was almost going to cry. "I can do anything for my friends" Harry told him. Harry was so kind hearted that he never refused to help his friend. " Thanks a lot Harry. Ok you have to go there on 7.30 am. And here is Ray's phone number " Louis handed him the card of Ray. Harry took it. "Oh then his name is Ray" Harry glanced at the card."it's now only 5.30 am . Let's take a nap for some time"Louis went to his room. Harry took the sofa for nap. He laid to the sofa by crossing his arms to his chest.

Zarry stuff is coming soon. Thanks for everyone's vote. I love you all. I can't wait to meet Harry with Zayn.