chapter 39

Warning: rape Scenes

"Babe it's time to your punishment. You are going to be sex slave now"

What ?sex slave? Zayn couldn't never imagine that Ray will make him sex slave. He couldn't take this word to him. Is he really going to be a sex slave now? No . Tears were continuously falling from his eyes. He was missing Harry so much. He was feeling so guilt at himself. He hurt Harry. Zayn saw tears on Harry's eyes when he was about to leave. May be those were the tears of loosing him. Or may be due to the fear of not getting him again. Zayn loves Harry so much. He didn't want to break the heart of Harry but he had to do that for the safety of Harry.
Ray's lip was continuously moving through zayn's neck as he put his head on zayn's neck. Zayn was feeling uneasy in his breath. He was squirming in Ray's grip. Ray moved his hand from his waist and gripped his arm tightly to keep Zayn in place as Zayn was trying to freed from his grip. As Zayn was tossing his head continuously Ray put a bite in zayn's neck to keep him in place which made Zayn to scream. " Ray stop. it hurts" Zayn pleaded as he was crying.
" Seriously? I think you should get more" Ray said with a tight smile in his neck as he began to lick the flesh of Zayn. Zayn looked at Ray for couple of seconds. Ray put out his head from his neck. " Now I am going to give you something" Ray told and tightened his grip which made Zayn to wince in pain. Ray dragged him all the way to the bedroom. RAY tossed Zayn to the bed and walked to the door to close it. Zayn laid in the bed by keeping his back to Ray. Zayn turned to Ray and started to crawling back when Ray climbed in the bed. Zayn's tears was continuously rolling from his eyes. He gulped as Ray was towering on Zayn. Ray was in top of Zayn and kept his hand on the two sides of Zayn so that he couldn't move. "Wha..What are you doing?"Zayn stammered as he pushed Ray's chest. It didn't effect on Ray. Ray gripped ZAYN's  wrist." I am going to make your life hell" Ray whispered which made Zayn to flinch. He didn't know what Ray is going to do. Is he going to rape him ? Zayn gulped. He didn't want to be raped again. Zayn pushed Ray's chest hard so Ray fall to bed in side of Zayn. Zayn quickly sat up. When he about to stand Ray gripped his wrist and made him laid again. " Leave me please." Zayn pleaded with teary eyes." Not so easy" Ray said as he stood up, keeping Zayn in bed. He put out handcuff and black clothes from the drawer of nightstand table. Zayn gulped when he saw those things to Ray's hand. " What are you going to do?" Zayn said as he was shaking out of fear. Ray didn't say anything only smirked then he came to Zayn and cuffed him with the bed. " What are you doing? Leave me" Zayn struggled to free. Ray blindfolded him with that black clothes. Zayn was tossing his head which made difficult for Ray to blindfold him. Zayn earned a slap in his cheek for tossing his head so he stopped. " Why are you blindfolding me? Leave me please" Zayn pleaded. Everything went dark in front of Zayn. Zayn didn't like darkness. He gulped and his tears making his eyelids wet. " Just feel pain, babe" Ray whispered in zayn's ear. Zayn knew well what Ray is going to do. He was wishing Harry to come to rescue him. But he knew it was impossible.  Ray dragged Zayn's pant and boxer down roughly.
" No" Zayn screamed.  He was tossing his leg. Ray hold his thigh to keep his leg in place. Zayn couldn't see anything but he felt that his bare ass is in air now. He felt that Ray's cock was brushing on zayn's entrance forcefully. Zayn began to scream as he fist the bedsheet. " Scream babe. I want to hear more" Ray smirked as he was continuously pulling out and in to zayn's entrance which made Zayn to scream more as his sound began to echoing in the room. "Stop Ray please stop" Zayn begged thousand times but Ray didn't stop because he was loving to see zayn's painful face, so he began to do it so hard.Zayn was praying for Harry to come because he was not able to take this pain any more. After pulled in couple of times, Ray pulled out and began to smirk in Zayn's miserable body, as he wore his jeans and boxer and got up from the bed. Ray helped Zayn to wear his boxer and jeans. Zayn's body got numb, he couldn't feel anything, only he could feel that warm tears were wetting the blindfolded clothes.
" I hope you enjoyed" Ray said in Zayn's ear which made Zayn to flinch because he got the sensation of warm breath in his neck. Zayn gulped and swallowing his thick saliva. "I have something to tell you. You know, I cancelled our wedding function. You know why?" Ray stopped for a second but then he smiled. " I am going to sell you" Ray said as he began to burst out in laugh. What ?he is going to sold me? No .how can he do this? Zayn wondered. He didn't know when his life going to be normal again, when he will be able to be with Harry? Zayn got frightened. He didn't want to lose Harry, he thought he can never be with Harry again. " I am going to do this with you again."Ray smirked and walked toward the door leaving Zayn in cuffed and blindfolded. Zayn could see the reflection of Alex on him. But on that day Harry came and saved him. But this time nothing is going to happen like that. Zayn's hand was aching as he was cuffed and his vision was dark. He didn't want to be in dark.
.....

Harry was driving car. He didn't want to go home now. He was wiping his tears as he was focussing in drive. How can zayn do this to me? I loved him so much. And he leaves me because of Ray who is a devil. Harry couldn't believe that Zayn had insulted him. He didn't want to go home now. So he stopped his car in front of a small alley. He opened the door of his car and got out from the car. He took a deep breath and wiped his tears. " Zaynie I loved you so much. But what did you do to me now?  You can't ignore me like this way"Harry shouted in the dark alley, his eyes got red puffy because of crying. He decided to spend this night in the car.

Please comment and vote💚💛