chapter 29

Thunder was lightening up in the sky and was making many dreadful noises. Window was wide open. On the bed, behind the window Zayn was lying down. His eyes were closed. The dreadful noises reached Zayn's ears. He was aghast by that noises. He wanted to cover his ear. Thunder sounds were scaring him. He extended his hand to a side and found a pillow. He covered his ears and he was shivering in cold. He was tossing around the bed which made Harry to woke up. Harry opened his eyes and saw Zayn was getting scared because of thunder sounds." Zayn babe" Harry called him as he tried to woke him up by shaking his shoulder . Zayn tried to opened his eyes. His eyes were heavy. He could feel headache. He was so tired that he couldn't move. 
" Zayn babe it's thunder striking. It's ok" Harry said softly and make Zayn to turn his side. Zayn nodded as he moved toward Harry and placed his head in his chest. Harry could feel that Zayn got nightmare again. He couldn't see Zayn like this way. He looked down at Zayn and placed a soft kiss in his forehead. He could feel that Zayn forehead was warm. Harry got tensed, he placed his hand to Zayn's neck, he felt that it was hot. " Zayn babe. You are burning" Harry said as he placed his hand in his cheek,it was hot as well. Zayn only nodded as he was shivering with cold.  "Oh no! Zayn you are getting cold. I think you got fever." Harry laid Zayn at his side and stood up to close the window. He covered Zayn with a blanket, Zayn was still shivering. He took the tiny hand of Zayn from the beneath of blanket and started to rub the knuckle with his large warmth hand to make Zayn's hand warm which make Zayn little relax. He removed the hair from Zayn's eyes slowly as hair was falling to his eyes. His forehead was burning. He could remember that last night when he reached the home, Harry changed his clothes because it was wet and Zayn did too. Harry offered him for shower but it was seemed that Zayn didn't want to do because last night was so cold but he agreed for shower. Might he agreed not to disappoint Harry. Harry could feel that Zayn didn't want to do shower last night because he was getting cold. When Harry said it's okay not to come in shower if he didn't feel good but Zayn refused it. Harry knew that Zayn agreed that time not to disappoint him.
" Ha.. Harry." Zayn said slowly. Harry climbed to Zayn quickly.
" Yes babe. I am here relax." Harry took Zayn's hand in his lap and started to rub his hand. Harry was feeling sleepy. He kissed his knuckle. " I am sorry ZAYN. I wanted to give you everything what you want but I couldn't. I am the reason you are in this condition now." Harry cried as tears started to roll down from his eyes. Harry started to cuddle Zayn to make Zayn warm.

Zayn eyes opened in the morning. He was still having headache. And he could feel that he couldn't move because he was so tired. Zayn hate when he got headache. His body was burning hot. When he wanted to touch his forehead, he saw that there is a clothes in his forehead which was wet. He turned aside and saw Harry was in the floor, laid his head on the bed and hold his hand. Ohh so Harry kept this wet clothes in his forehead to keep his temperature down. Zayn smiled. Zayn was about to seat which make Harry to woke up.
" Zayn slowly . You woke up? Lay down babe. You should get rest. " Harry made Zayn laid and took the clothes from his forehead. He immersed the clothes in water and squeezed it.  He placed the clothes in Zayn's forehead again. " I think you got fever babe. You should be relax" Harry cupped Zayn's cheek. " Harry, thanks for being with me" Zayn said slowly. " What are you saying babe? I will be with you forever. " Harry kissed his cheek which made Zayn to smile. Harry walked toward the closet and took the thermometer from the drawer.
" Open your mouth Zaynie. I have to measure your temperature." Harry walked toward Zayn. Harry placed thermometer in his mouth as Zayn opened his mouth. Harry sat beside him holding his hand. His hand was still cold so Harry started to rub it. After a moment Harry took the thermometer from his mouth and he saw his temperature was 104°F. " Oh no Zayn you got such high fever. I think I should called doctor" Harry worriedly said. When he was about to go he noticed that Zayn tugged his fingers. Harry turned around to him. " No need of doctor. I will be fine. It is a mild fever" Zayn said softly. " No Zayn it is not mild. I am going to call doctor and that's it." Harry stated worriedly and stood up. He walked to his phone and scrolling his phone to find the number of doctor. And then he found  Dr. Robert who is Harry's personal doctor.