chapter 13

Harry went out from the room and turned corner to receive his call. He picked up the call. "Hello" Harry said. "Oh hi Harry. Is everything well?" Harry can recognized that it was the voice of Ray. Anger reflected on his face. " Yep" Harry answered. "What Zayn is doing?" Harry huffed. " You were right Zayn was stubborn." Harry wanted to ignore the matter. But Ray was just asking about Zayn. " What did he do?"" Nothing. He did nothing" Harry immediately said. Ray got confused " what happened Harry? " " Nothing. What else can be. He was refusing to eat and nothing else." Harry told sternly. " Then give him a hard slap. I always do this to him to obey me. You should be strict . I told you earlier that he can't understand the language of love. Everything will be sort out". Harry's face became pale. I am becoming like Ray. Harry wondered . He could feel that his eyes became watery. He shouldn't do that. Rather he should showed him love. Why you did this to Zayn. Harry? You should go and apologize him. " What happened. " Harry heard from the other side of the phone. He almost forget that he was in phone with Ray. " Nothing. Actually I have some work now. So bye" " ok Harry but I will call you again. " Harry whipped his phone to the pocket. He was feeling guilty now. " I shouldn't do that. Harry you made a mistake." Harry became furious and began to punch the wall. Blood began to fall from his hand as he punched the wall. He sat on the floor and began to sob. " I shouldn't do that. I shouldn't" Harry began to cry. He felt that he was crying. No he couldn't be a loser. So he stood up and took a deep breath. He wiped his tears. Harry took a vow now. He will keep Zayn happy all the time. He will protect and care him untill his last breath. He will not let Ray  to harm him again. Anger is boiling inside him. He will give him punishment of his deed. He took a deep breath and headed to Zayn's room. He entered into the room and he noticed that  Zayn was in sleep. He came forward to him. He noticed that he was shivering as cold breeze was coming from the window. He quickly closed the window. He came toward Zayn and rubbed his cheek softly. Zayn whimpered when he removed his hand. Harry smiled and got out from the room. He brought a ice bag and sat beside him. He tried to put this into his cheek which made Zayn to wake up from sleep. "Oh sorry" . Harry tried to lift him down as he wanted to sit. " You don't need to get up. Lay down" . Zayn obeyed him and he laid down. Harry was trying to put ice bag in Zayn's cheek. He was making sure that he is not getting hurt. Zayn closed his eyes and leaned his face aside. " Thank you" Zayn said in croaked voice. Harry could see that tear was rolling down from the corner of his eyes. He wiped it with his thumb. " No more tears." Harry leaned forward and kissed his forehead. It was like heaven to Zayn. He didn't want to pass seven days. He wanted to stop the time.

So guys I completed chapter 13 now. I hope you guys will love it.