chapter 49

Zayn couldn't believe that he will be no more in this world. He couldn't hold back his tears. It was too much difficult and scary for him.

"Mum I am coming to you. I am going to do what you did. I am sorry mum. I couldn't be strong. Forgive me please. "Zayn cried. He was living in the memory of his and his mum till days. But today he was missing his mum a lot.  He took a deep breath and he was being ready for to jump. But when he was about to jump,he felt that someone's wrapped his waist and dragged him behind which caused him to stumble in the ground. When he opened his eyes he saw he was in top of that chef and he quickly stood up and Harry stood up too. As Harry was still in chef costume, he couldn't recognize him. 

"What you were going to do? Have you gone mad?"Harry started to rant on him

" I will do whatever I like. Go away from here" Zayn retorted back.

"Why I will? You are such a stupid."

" What's your problem? Go please" Zayn pleaded with teary eyes. When he was about to go, obviously for die again, Harry gripped his wrist. Zayn looked on him as tears were continuously rolling from his eyes. He was trashing round his hand for freeing but Harry had a strong grip in his wrist. Zayn winched in pain as it was difficult for him to be free from Harry's grip. Harry could see the reflection of pain in Zayn's face. " You are a crazy. How can you give up your life?"Harry growled in Zayn's face as he started to jolt him.
" I will do whatever I like. Go away please" Zayn shouted.

"What? You can't do whatever you like. Okay?" Harry growled as Zayn was squirming in his grip. 

"Leave me. I swear. I.."
"What you will do?huh? You have nothing to do." Harry said and wrapped his arms around zayn's tiny waist and tossed him in his shoulder. " What are you doing? Get me down" Zayn shouted as he started to fist Harry's back which made Harry furious. Zayn earned a smack as he was moving too much which made Zayn's heart flinch. Harry walked to his car and placed zayn in the passenger seat and locked the door of the car.He walked to his sit. He saw Zayn was trying to open the door but he couldn't. He grasped Zayn's arm which made Zayn to look into him.
" You can't escape okay?"
" I hate you" Zayn said with anger and passion but he didn't know that it was Harry.
"Fine. I don't care you love me or not" Harry said with a slight smile and freed zayn's arm which made Zayn to hit with the back of the seat. Zayn started to rub his arm as it started to aching for Harry's strong grip. Harry turned on the engine and started to drive. Zayn couldn't do nothing now so with lots of anger he was staring at the window, for not making any eye contact with Harry.
He stopped his car in front of Liam's home. Zayn got astonished as he saw it was Liam's home.
" Wait, why you bring me here?" Zayn said with a confusion look when harry was about to got out the car. Harry gave him a little smirk. He opened the door of Zayn but Zayn was refused to go. " No I will not go there." Zayn said without contacting his eyes with him.
" How can I forget that you are a stubborn" Harry said and tugged Zayn's arm which made Zayn out of the car.
"I am not going anywhere with you"Zayn said by not looking into Harry's eyes.Harry sighed and he again wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and tossed him in his shoulder. "Not again. I told you get me down" Zayn screamed . Harry walked up to the door by carrying Zayn in his shoulder and knock the door.
Louis opened the door as he was in liam home, he saw Harry in the door by carrying Zayn as his butt showing. They were planned that if anyone will find Zayn they will bring Zayn in Liam's home as Ray doesn't know about Liam's home.

"Harry,you? You got Zayn. Thank God. I thought you will not get him. " Louis said with a smile but he was confused by looking zayn in Harry's shoulder. 'What! Harry? He is Harry?' Zayn thought as he was continuously moving.
Liam was in the kitchen making some food for them.

"Yep I got him. Now please move aside from the door. Let me in" Harry said annoyingly.
"Oh yeah sorry" Louis said as he moved away from the door.
Harry walked into the home and he kept Zayn in the couch. Zayn immediately got into the couch and staring at Harry confusingly.
Harry removed the mask from his face which made Zayn's eyes widen. He stood up and moved toward Harry.
"Ha.. Harry?"Zayn said with smile and emotion as tears rolling down from his eyes. He immediately embrace himself in a hug with Harry by keeping his head in Harry's chest. Harry wrapped his arms around him .
" I missed you. I missed you so much Harry. Thank you Harry. I lo..." Zayn stopped when incident of Dr. Robert reflected in his mind. Harry got confused as Zayn pulled himself out from the hug.
" No Harry I don't.. I don't love you" Zayn said and faced his back to Harry.
"What?"Harry said as he grabbed Zayn's arm which made Zayn to hit with Harry's chest,tears was continuously rolling from his eyes.
" Can't you understand? I said I don't love you. Got it? "Zayn said with crabby voice as much as he can.
" I think you have gone mad, you don't love me? " Harry said as he jerked him which made Zayn's vision blurry. As Harry was not getting any answers,he started to tighten his grip on Zayn which made Zayn to winch in pain. Louis saw Zayn was getting pain

"Harry stop. You are hurting zayn." Louis said as he tried to release Harry's grip from Zayn's arm.
" I want answer Zayn. Don't you love me?" Harry shouted which made Zayn to jump. He was squirming in Harry's grip.

" No I don't. I love Ray and he is my boyfriend." Zayn shouted loud as much as he can which made Harry furious and he pinned him to the wall.

"You don't love me. Huh? What happened all of a sudden? What do you think of yourself. Am I a toy for you? You can leave me whenever you want. And you are calling Ray as your boyfriend who always beat you. By the way don't forget that you are his slave. " Harry said aggressively as he continuously poking Zayn's chest with his index which made Zayn to wince in pain as there was bruises in his chest. Harry saw pain in Zayn's face so he stopped poking.
" Harry leave him." Louis said as he success to freed Zayn from Harry's grip.
Harry sighed and hold Zayn's arm tightly which made Zayn to wince and gulped. Harry walked to their room by grasping Zayn's arm which was empty and he shoved Zayn into the room and locked it so that he couldn't escape. In Liam's house there were individual rooms for his friends as his house was so big.

Sorry guys for late update. I am in too much depression as my instagram account got  disable 😭. Anyway my exam date has been delayed so I got some times to write. Thanks a lot. Please vote and comment 💛💚