chapter 12

Harry wanted to cook something for Zayn. So he headed to the kitchen. It was like a huge mansion. But he found kitchen after so much difficulties. He wanted to make some food which can be cooked quickly. He found some packets of noodles in the closet. He thought that noodles will be easy to make. So he started to cook it. He was making noodles with so much love and care. He was good in cook. He loved to cook. But he made a lots of noodles. So he took a bowl and pour half noodles on it. He took the bowl and walked up to Zayn's room. It looked so tasty. The fragrance was diffusing around the house. He reached to Zayn's room. He took the bowl in one hand and open the door with another hand. He entered the room. He saw Zayn was still sitting there where he placed him before. He walked up to Zayn. Zayn could feel that water is coming from his mouth. But he shouldn't want to express it. And Zayn hated it most when someone pitied on him. Harry came forward to zayn and hold the bowl in front of his face. " Eat this noodles. You will feel better" but Zayn was stubborn. He was refusing to eat by turning away his face. " I told you to finish this"
Zayn took the bowl and threw it towards the door which made Harry so mad that Zayn earned a slap in his face. Zayn fall in the bed half laid. " How dare you to threw it like this way? I made it with so much love" Harry growled. Zayn turned around to face Harry. His hand was covering his cheek. Harry slapped on his wounded cheek and it was hurting a lot. Zayn wanted to cry because there was so much pain.Zayn eyes became watery. Harry climbed up to the bed. As Harry was climbing Zayn began to protect himself with pillow. " You shouldn't do that. But you are lucky that there is still some in the kitchen. " Harry shouted. He grabbed the pillow from Zayn and putted it aside. He didn't know what Harry is going to do now. " Really you are stubborn. "Harry lifted Zayn from the bed. As Zayn was turning away to go, Harry wrapped his hand on Zayn's waist and tossed him up over his shoulder. " What are you doing? leave me " Zayn shouted. He started to fisting the back of his shirt angrily so he attempted to get out off him but he failed. Harry walked down to the stairs by carrying Zayn in his shoulder. Zayn began to scream" leave me" but he became tired so he stopped. Harry headed to the kitchen. He put Zayn down on the tool of the kitchen. " There is some noodles eat them right now" Harry aggressively demanded. " No way " Zayn turned away. " What's your problem. Why are you doing this? I have my way to make you eat those." Harry warned him. " Whatever" Zayn sarcastically said. Harry walked from the kitchen and locked the door. Zayn realized that Harry locked him in the kitchen. " What the fuck" Zayn reached to the door and began to hit the door. " Open the door. Please" Zayn screamed. " I will open if you finish those noodles." Harry yelled from the opposite side of the door. " No way. Open it please. " Zayn cried. " Finish those" Harry shouted. Zayn stared at the noodles. It looked so tasty. He wanted to eat. But he stopped. He was too much hungry that he hardly can move. He knew it well if he don't eat them now then he have to be here in this kitchen for his whole life. He wanted to be out of the kitchen now. He was feeling so heavy and suffocated. He thought that it will be better if he ate them. So he took the bowl in his hand and he began to eat them with fork. He couldn't breath though he was putting noodles in his mouth so fast. Yeah he was too much hungry that he couldn't get the time to swallow them. How can he cook so tasty. Zayn wondered. It was too much tasty that Zayn ate the whole noodles from the bowl. Harry could feel that Zayn was eating now. A smile developed in his face. He opened the door slowly that if he could see Zayn. He was staring on Zayn at a stretch. Zayn turned his face aside and he saw Harry was staring at him. Zayn frowned and turn around. Harry stepped forward to the kitchen. Zayn could feel Harry was coming toward him. He didn't move. He was completing his food. "Wow I am impressed you completely finished it" . Zayn turned to Harry. " You compelled me to do that" Zayn retorted. Harry was moving close to Zayn. Zayn leaned back. He hold his cheek with his hand. Zayn winced in pain." I didn't mean that" Zayn could feel sorry in Harry's eye. Harry was sorry for slapped him. "Whatever"Zayn turn aside." I am really sorry " Harry leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss in his cheek. "Umm what is your name?" Zayn asked him which made Harry to look into his eyes. " You are so funny. You still don't know my name" Harry smiled. " I have no interest to know your name" Zayn teased. " Ok then. Call me whatever you want me to call" Harry poked Zayn's nose. "I want to call you kitty" Zayn pouted." Because you have eyes like cat". Zayn started to laugh Harry began to tickle him by poking him in his armpit which made Zayn to laugh and he began to fall. Harry wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist when he about to fall ,protectively. Harry lifted him and carried him again." Why you always carry me? I can walk by myself. I have legs" Zayn teased. " Yeah I can see. It is easy to carry you because you have so light weight. And I love to carry you" Harry smiled. Zayn smiled back. " And I love to be in here" Zayn mumbled in his chest. Harry walked up to the stairs by carrying Zayn to his room. He laid him down to the bed. Suddenly Harry's phone rang. Harry whipped out the phone from his pocket. he saw a call from unknown number. " Zayn I am coming back right now" Harry touched his cheek. Zayn smiled. Harry went out of the room.