chapter 30

"He has got fever." Dr. Robert said as he kept his hand on Zayn's forehead. Harry was standing on the side of the door as he leaned back on the door. Doctor pointed Harry to come and sit beside Zayn to listen something attentively. Harry got to understand him so he came close to bed and sat beside Zayn. Harry took Zayn's hand and he was squeezing it. "Harry I like to tell you something but you need to be relax at first." Dr. Robert said. He could see that Harry was frustrating.
"Why? Is everything alright?" Harry worriedly said.
"Actually he is suffering from fever as you know but he is too weak to fight with it." He asserted.
"What are you saying? I mean what do you mean by his weakness?" Harry retorted.
"I knew that your reaction would be something like that. Look dear I'll tell you but calm down first." He said leniently.
"I would become relax if there was someone else other than him. But when the matter comes about Zayn then I won't stop." Harry said as he was still holding Zayn's hand. Zayn's eyes became wide open when these words of Harry insert into his ears.
"I don't know what do you feel about him. But you are the best for him. And yeah take good care of him." He smiled.
"That means everything is alright I mean there is nothing to become worried." Harry said softly.
"No he is so weak. He needed more strength to face it but he is lack of strength as his immunity system is low. He needs to take more and more rest as his health is deteriorating." He said.
"What are you saying his health is deteriorating?" Harry shouted.
"Calm down, dear calm down. He will be alright. But he needs to take rest all the day long and yeah last but not least no works for him, understand no works." He avouched. " Ok doctor. I will try my best. " Harry said as he wiped his tears. Zayn heard and he got realize that Harry loves him so much .Dr. Robert sighed and put out a box from his bag. He took out a injection from that box. " Ok so I have to give him a injection to increase his immunity system." Dr. Robert said as he was putting some liquid from a tube to the injections. Zayn gulped when he saw the injection and the needle. " No doctor. I don't need this."Zayn said as he wanted to move but he was too weak to move. " No dear you need this." Dr. Robert stated. " No I don't need. Harry tell him that I don't need. Please Harry." Zayn cried as he was poking Harry's shoulder. " Babe you will be fine. It is nothing. You gonna need this." Harry said as he cupped his cheek. He could feel that he was still burning. Harry got worried. " No" Zayn shouted and he sat up but when he about to stood up, Harry grasped his wrist. " You need this babe." Harry said as he made him sat.
" No please Harry. Try to understand I don't need this."Zayn said as he was tossing his hand but as Harry was gripped his wrist tightly he couldn't. Harry tightening his grip. " Doctor do whatever you want to do quickly" . Harry said as he was grasping Zayn's hand.
" No Harry. Why you are not understand that I don't need this? Please Harry don't"Zayn pleaded as he wanted to freed from Harry's strong grip. Doctor extended his hand and removed the sleeve from Zayn's wrist which made his olive perfect skin visible. " No, no please Harry stop him" Zayn screamed. " Babe relax." Harry whispered as he holding Zayn's hand straightly.
" no I don't want it"Zayn screamed and cried. " You are acting like a child, babe. You are still a kid" Harry told as he burst out in laugh and trying to hold his hand tightly. " No I am not kid" Zayn pouted like a child. " I don't need this. Understand?" ZAYN shouted. " Trust me babe. It won't hurt. Trust me. Don't you trust me? " Harry said as he placed his lips on his cheek. Zayn nodded and closed his eyes. At that moment doctor inserted the needle in his skin. " Oww" Zayn winced in pain. " Look it's not hurting. I told ya" Harry said as he pulled Zayn's cheek slowly. Dr. Robert was rubbing cotton on Zayn's injected place. Zayn started to make face. " Ok so I am going now. And Harry I have prescribed him some medicine, you should buy it. " Doctor stated handing him the prescription. Harry took it and was staring at that. " One more thing don't give him any mental pressure. He needs proper rest. Ok?" Dr. Robert said as he stood up and walked to the door. Harry followed him.

Harry made hot bouillon for Zayn. He walked to Zayn. He saw Zayn was sleeping in the bed. He looked so cute and adorable. Harry couldn't stop staring at him. He sat beside him and started to stroking his hair which made Zayn to woke up. He kept the bowl in the bed side table. Zayn eyes fluttered open. " Babe how are you feeling now?" Harry said as he cupped his cheek. " Oh no! Zayn you are still burning" Harry stated worriedly. Zayn tried to sit. Harry helped him to sit. Zayn leaned back." Thank you so much Harry."Zayn said slowly as his eyes started to fill with water . " Why are you thanking me? I love you Zaynie" Harry said as he wiped his tears. He leaned toward Zayn and kissed him on his forehead by pulling his face slowly. "Look I have made tasty soup for you." Harry said as he stood up and took the bowl from the table. He came close to Zayn and sat beside him. He offered Zayn one spoon of soup by extending his hand to Zayn's mouth. Zayn saw that and responded to Harry by opening his mouth. He took a sip slowly. Harry was feeding Zayn with so much care and love. " Harry I don't want to eat any more" Zayn said weakly. " One more spoon please" Harry said. " Please Harry no." Zayn pouted like a child.
" Fine" Harry said as he kept the bowl in the table. Zayn hold Harry's hand and entwined his fingers with him. "Harry we have only 2 days left. What if Ray will come and take me?. I can't live without Harry." Zayn's sounds cracked as he was crying. " No Zayn I will never allow Ray to take you" . Harry said as he wiped his tears. " Don't do this Harry. Ray is dangerous he will kill you. " Zayn was weeping. Zayn was not feeling good. He was not in a condition to talk. He got some strange feeling. He felt tired. Harry could see that his face was becoming pale and green paler. Harry got worried.
" Zayn are you okay?" Harry said as he was moving toward Zayn, caressing his cheek. " Noo. I am n..not feeling good" Zayn said as he covered his mouth with his hand.  Harry understood and stood up. He carried Zayn by wrapping his arm around his shoulder. He walked to the bathroom and opened the door by kicking. He made Zayn to sit down in front of toilet. Zayn started to do vomiting in the toilet as he was holding the plastic of the toilet.
" It's ok babe. Relax"Harry said worriedly as he was rubbing Zayn's back. Zayn's condition was getting more worse. " Babe it's ok. I am here" Harry worried. Zayn collapsed back after complete vomiting. Harry hold him tightly by wrapping his arm. Harry saw that Zayn was so tired that he couldn't move. Oh God. Harry's eyes becoming watery. He carried Zayn by wrapping his arm around his shoulder and another behind his leg. He walked to the basin by carrying him and washed his face with water. Then he walked to the bed and laid him down in the bed. He couldn't see Zayn like this way. He knew that thought of Ray made him worse.
" Zayn how are you feeling now babe? You will be fine." Harry said as he removed Zayn's hair from his forehead. " We..well" Zayn stammered as he was weak. Harry knew that he would tell lie that he is well. He was not in good condition now. His face was pale and he was looking more thin. Suddenly his phone rang. He took the phone from the bedside table and saw Louis called him. He picked up the phone. " Hello Louis" Harry sounded crying.
" What happened Harry? Why are you crying?"
"Zay...Zayn..." Harry stammered
" What happened to him, Harry? tell me"
"Actually he is so sick."Harry cried
" Don't worry Harry. He will be fine. Listen I have a good news for you both ,Zayn and you"
Harry wiped his tears.
" What?"
" Alex got arrested. Actually i called my uncle who work in police department. I told him everything in detail that Alex raped Zayn. So he arrested him"
Smile developed in Harry's face
" What Louis.? seriously? .I can't believe it. Zayn will be happy and excited. I am sure this news can remove Zayn's trauma." Harry said as he couldn't stop smiling.
" Ok Harry. But he told that he did something which can bring trouble for both of you."
Harry frowned. " Okay, we are not scared from him . Anyway Thanks Louis."
" Any time"
Harry put the phone in the bed side table. What did Alex do? Harry was confusing. Harry huffed.  He slowly walked up to Zayn and sat beside him. He touched his forehead to check. He felt that it was so hot. Why his  temperature is not decreasing? Harry was frustrating. He put a wet clothes in his forehead to decrease his temperature. He again sat beside him and hold his hand. He kissed the knuckle of Zayn. " I will always love you" Harry whispered.

Thanks to everyone who are reading my story. Please comment and vote 💚💛💚💛