chapter 6

Louis was scared what if he never agreed to him. Because he knew well that he had never done any favor for anyone. Louis walked through the street. He thought about the matter a lot. He was careless. Abruptly a plan came to his mind. It will be best if he told Liam to do this.
He got relief and he wanted to dance. He used to fear Ray. It's not fear it's a strange feeling. He was walking carelessly and abruptly he got crashed with a girl he somehow managed himself from not falling. He supported the girl by kept his hand on her waist and hold another arm with his hand. He stared at the girl. Her hair was fallen on her eyes. Louis slowly moves the hair and he never saw such a beautiful girl in his whole life. He started blushing the girl noticed and got a stand."Can't you see?" She said harshly

Louis didn't answer cause he was lost in love. The girl jerked him by holding his shoulder and then he came into the sense. "Sorry I I...." Louis became dumb. The girl laughed at Louis's stupidity and Louis became embarrassed.

" It's okay. No need to say sorry actually I was in a hurry. It's our fault ." Louis didn't want the girl to go so  he asked, "What's your name?" He realized that he had done another stupidity. The girl smirked" Eleanor yours?"  " Louis I'm Louis Tomlinson. I was walking carelessly it was my fault you don't have to say sorry". Eleanor wondered what he was saying "I didn't even sorry I think you have got a shock don't you." Louis bushed "No I haven't. Okay, I'm sorry that I've delayed your work. Were you going to important work? " Eleanor smirked "No I was just going in my home. That's my home ." Eleanor pointed to a house with her hand. "Oh. That's a beautiful house. Are you free now?" Louis was overwhelmed with joy that he didn't even know what he is saying. "It's an intricate question. But yeah I'm free. " "Wow that's great. Can we go? I mean I don't know." Louis gulped. Eleanor noticed his restlessness. "Ok, I know what you want to say. " Louis was shocked and embarrassed too. Oh no, what I am saying I shouldn't say that. Louis rubbed his temple ." actually if you don't mind can I take you on a date?" Eleanor was confused. Louis thought that she will be freaked now. But he saw a smile on her face. She was blushing too. " Of course I will not mind," Eleanor said in a soft tone. Louis couldn't believe that she would agree to go on a date. He became excited. He wanted to dance with joy. He couldn't stop his chuckle. He forgot about the task which was given by Ray.

It is cute to see Louis and Eleanor together. Zarry is coming soon with some cute moments.