chapter 5

Zayn stared at outside through the window as he sat on the passenger seat with a gloomy face. He didn't want to see Ray's face at all. He felt that a hand placed on his thigh and squeezing it." Babe I have something to tell you" Zayn looked at Ray with his big golden eyes. "tell me" Zayn answered in a despondent way. " Actually I have a deal tomorrow so I have to belay tomorrow's function" Zayn's face lightened up. Thank God I can get rid of that stupid function. Zayn wondered. Ray noticed that there is a smile in Zayn's face. " Why I am feeling that you have become Happy after hearing my departure?." Yeah Zayn became happy when he heard that he is leaving.  These kind of chances were rare to him. He can be now on his own. It felt him so happy that he can do art now. Zayn cleared his throat. "No actually"Zayn stammered. " You don't need to say anything. I will be back after a weak. So you don't need to be happy" Ray gritted his teeth. It could be only 7 days. But it will be like 7 years for Zayn. The car stopped. Ray unbuckled his seat. Zayn did too. They came out from the car. Ray grabbed his arm harshly when Zayn about to go into the home ." You know no more drawings" Ray warned. Zayn blinked for a while. " Yep" Zayn eyes turned to the floor. Ray gave him a scary smile. He loosen his grip from Zayn's arm. " Ok I will be happy if you will be in the home for seven days" No way. He couldn't be there for seven days in a home. It would be like a prison to him. When Zayn about to opened his mouth he heard someone calling Ray from his back. " Ray have you called me?" Zayn turned around to see. He saw a boy of blue eyes, hair had fallen down to his forehead. He wore a t-shirt which was black in color and tore up jeans. " Oh hi Louis. Actually I want to say that I am going to New York for a deal. I called you here for a favor.  Can you please take care of Zayn until I come back?" What ?Zayn frowned. How can he do this to me. He called a boy for checking up me? It is so unfair. Will I never get the opportunity to live on my own? Zayn took a deep breath. " But you know I have some work to do. So I think I can't do this. Any way he is a grown up man. Can't he take his care by himself ?" Ray frowned and gave Louis a dreadly glare. " Ok I can help you. Can I send my friend? " Louis gulped. " Of course no problem" Ray smirked. "Possessive boyfriend" Louis mumbled. Zayn heard it. Boyfriend, he is a slave of Ray where he couldn't do anything on his own. Ray took Zayn's hand and entered into the home. " Ok Ray so I am leaving now". "but Don't forget to send him" " I will not" Louis assured him and went away. Ray closed the door. " Babe I am going to my room to get  fresh. " Ray told and walked up to the stairs. Zayn felt so embarrassed when Ray called him babe. He felt so restless. Now he have to tolerate a new man for seven days.

Guys I have completed chapter 5 now. I hope you will love it