chapter 15

Zayn was in the bed . He was getting bored. He had noticed that there was a lesion on Harry's hand. He stood up from the bed and walked down to the stairs. He reached to the kitchen. He found that Harry was searching something. Zayn wanted to see Harry's wounded hand. Zayn's didn't ask his name yet. But he kept a name which was kitty. "Kitty what are you searching?" Zayn teased. " Hi zebra. Why did you come here now?" Zayn feel annoyed when he called him zebra. "Zebra"Zayn grinned. Zayn came forward to Harry. He took his hand. " How did you get this scars? " Zayn became worried. " Oh it is nothing. Actually I punched the wall because I slapped you" . Zayn never knew that there is someone in the world who will love him so much. " Any way Zayn. I think I have to go market for buying some kitchen stuff. " Harry walked out the kitchen and grabbed a jacket from the chair. "Wait ,if you don't mind can I come with you?" Zayn humped. "Of course" Harry hold Zayn's hand. Then Harry realized that Ray forbid Zayn to go outside. But Harry wanted to freed Zayn from Ray. So it is better for him not to obeyed Ray's order. "Let's go" Harry proposed.

...

They reached the market. Actually there was too much crowd. Zayn didn't like crowd. Something caught his eyes. He saw a beautiful art outside the market. He was staring at that paint. Harry was still hold his hand . Harry noticed that Zayn was glancing at that art. "If you don't mind can I go to see that?"Zayn said slowly. Harry looked to Zayn and touched his cheek." Of course. And you don't need to take permission. Ok? ". Zayn nodded. "Ok so you carry on" Zayn said. " But I can't leave you alone." Harry worried. " I am not kid " Zayn grinned. " Ok " Harry nodded and let Zayn go. Zayn headed to the art. He couldn't stop his staring it was so beautiful. Only Zayn could understand the beauty of art. There is something in art which made him joy. He stood in front of the art." Hey sweetheart. Are you alone? " Zayn heard from his back and turned around to see who spoke. He saw a group of boy came toward him. They were more built than him Zayn gulped. " No Actually..." Zayn stammered with scared. "No what?" He frowned and coming toward him. Zayn was searching for Harry. He saw Harry's back. He wanted to call him but then he realized that he still doesn't know his name. " What happened sweetheart" that boy grinned. Zayn wanted Harry's help now. So when he about to run, that boy covered Zayn's mouth with his hand and wrapped an arm around his neck in a tight choke. Zayn couldn't breath. He could feel that he was pulling from behind. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. He saw that he was pulled into an alley. They made him pinned down. " Leave me. Help" Zayn began to scream. " Not so fast sweetheart" that boy gritted his teeth. Two boys hold his hand down in the ground and pinned him . And another boy began to unbutton his shirt. Zayn began to scream. His tears were rolling down from the corner of his eyes. Those boys were laughing so loudly. " You are only mine" one boy grinned. " But he is already mine" they heard a voice coming from their back. They turned around to see. Harry was standing there. His jaw clenched. He saw Zayn was in the ground. He created a fist. That group of boys stood up by letting Zayn go. Zayn stood up and without hesitation he ran to Harry. Harry pulled him close. He pulled Zayn behind and stood in front of Zayn protectively. " Who are you? We were having fun. You ruined everything." One of the boys grinned and other started to laugh loudly. Zayn was holding Harry's shoulder from behind and squeezing his jacket. " Now it's time to regret" Harry moved toward them and gave a punch to that boy's face. That boys topple in the ground. Zayn eyes widen. Harry began to kicked him who was in the ground. Other boys fled away. " it's ok. Leave him" Zayn shouted and came toward Harry. " No way Zayn. How dare him to touch you. He have to regret for that. I will kill him now" Harry said loudly still kicking the boy. Blood was coming to the mouth of his boys. " please leave him" Zayn pleaded and hold Harry from behind and Harry stopped. That boy got chance and ran away. "You moron run. Don't be dare to do it again." Harry shouted angrily to that boy who was ran away now. Harry turned around and engulf Zayn with a hug. Zayn began to cry in his chest. " It's ok babe. I am here" Harry tried to console him. " Thanks for everything. You are like my hero." Zayn blubbered. " I shouldn't leave you alone." Harry tilted Zayn's face with his index finger in his chin " you will not go anywhere without me" Zayn could see Harry's worried eyes. That was the October's night. Zayn began to shivered as his shirt was unbutton. Harry pulled out his jacket and covered him over the Zayn's tiny body. Zayn smiled. He was totally different from Ray. Zayn couldn't go anywhere without Ray's permission but it was a domination. But he wanted to go anywhere with Harry this gives him pleasure. " Zayn I think we should go home. And you need rest" Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist protectively. Zayn liked that. " What is your name? I couldn't call you when they pulled me because I didn't know your name". Harry got worried .Is this the reason Zayn didn't call me?. Harry's eyes became watery. "Harry styles"Harry kissed in Zayn's forehead. Zayn began to blush.
" Harry why did you said that I am yours." Zayn told him sarcastically .Harry got confused. He doesn't know what to say now. " I think we should go home now. Otherwise you will get cold. " Harry changed the topic. " Ok " Zayn blushed again.He knew well that he is already his.

Thank you guys for inspiration and sweet comments. I love you all so much.