chapter 4

Harry closed the door. He proceeded towards the kitchen and picked a water bottle from the fridge. He passed the kitchen and walked up the stairs. He opened the door of his room . His room was totally messy. He walked up to his book shelf. He loved to read book. It was a kind of hobby to him. It was a big shelf. He glanced at the book shelf and saw that he almost read all of the books. He needed some new books now. So he grabbed a jacket which was in the top of the chair. He passed his room and looked behind as he forgot to take his phone. He again went in the room in search of his phone and he got it on his bedside table. Grabbed his phone and walked down to the stairs. Crossed his living room and left his home. He locked the door then turned around to start for the library. The  Library was too near from his home. He didn't call Liam Louis Niall today because he wanted to go there alone. Any way he was walking in the road. He reached the Library. " Good morning Rachel" harry greeted the librarian. Rachel was the librarian. She was so kind and humble. She always helped Harry to find some new adventurous book. "hello . I like to say that there came some new books of some new authors. I think you will love them to read." Rachel walked past the table and came in front of Harry. " Of course I want to read them" Harry exclaimed with smile. Rachel handed him a book." It's a great novel. I think you will love it"  Harry took the book from her and nodded. He didn't love to read book at all. But because of Gemma he had to read all this type of boring books. Gemma was his older sister. She loves Harry so much. She didn't like to see a messy Harry. She told him that if he will start to read book then he can control his anger. But it was a useless idea. Any way he walked to a table and sat on a chair. He started to flip the pages of the book . Abruptly a page was fallen down from the book. He bended down to pick the page. He took the page in his hand and he saw a beautiful drawing of two eyes. That eyes represented Harry's. He was confused that who could be the one who drew his eyes so perfectly. Then something caught his eyes. He saw a name there. Zayn. No way how can he draw his eyes so nicely. He was shocked. He rushed to Rachel. " Can you please tell me who drew it?" he faltered. He extended that page to Rachel. Rachel took the page. She remembered something. " Yeah there is a guy. I am sure he drew it. I can't never understand him. He always comes in the library. Instead of reading book he always draw something. I think he is very fond of drawing. But you know the most strange thing is that he often keeps the pages of his drawing inside the book." Rachel told Harry and got busy with her work. She was arranging some book on the shelf. Harry nodded. When Harry was about to go Rachel told him " I know his name . It was Zayn."  Harry turned around quickly to Rachel. " What Zayn????" Harry began to smile. " Yeah he is still here." Rachel said. " Where? Tell me where" Harry shrugged her arms in quick motion. "He is in washroom" Rachel wondered and pointed her index to the washroom. Harry rushed towards the washroom. He couldn't imagine that he will get a chance to meet Zayn . He started to knock the door of bathroom. Suddenly the door opened. He noticed that the gorgeous boy is standing in front of him. He stared him at a stretch. "What? " Zayn questioned. "Hi. " Harry was falling to his word. " Umm actually " Harry stammered. Harry hold the page of his drawing in front of his face " what is this?" Harry frowned. " I don't know." Zayn got scared. He didn't want to caught. He can't draw in home because of Ray. So he draw his art in library. He could draw the things easily which gave him pleasure. It was a kind of God gifted. When Zayn about to go Harry grabbed his arm and pinned him to wall.
" What are you doing?" Zayn yelled. He tried to freed from his grip but he couldn't. Oh this guy is so strong. " I know who you are" Harry whispered but he is not moving his eyes from Zayn. "You don't know me"  Zayn pushed him. " Tell me why did you draw my eyes?" Harry yelled from the back of Zayn when Zayn was about to leave. He turned around and began to run. Harry followed him. But he became standstill when he saw that man there. Harry noticed that Zayn stopped his running when he saw Ray. Ray came towards Zayn. " I told you to stay in home. How dare you to came in library without my permission." Ray growled at him. " Actually" Zayn faltered. " I don't want to listen anything. Have you forget about the last night?" Zayn gulped. He couldn't do anything but nodded. Permission ? What is happening between them? Harry wondered. But he knew it surely that this man is not good for zayn. He was taking advantages of him. Harry wanted to know everything and about the last night

At Last I completed chapter 4. I can't wait to write chapter 5. Hope you guys enjoyed it.