chapter 34

Harry entered into the room. When he entered the room Zayn at once came and hugged him tightly. Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn's shoulder. " Thank God you are safe" Zayn whimpered, almost crying,in his chest. Harry smiled as he was rubbing Zayn's back smoothly.
" Ugh Harry you got such a protective boyfriend. You know he was so tensed and worried for you that he was not sitting peacefully. You should be thankful to me that I handled your stubborn boyfriend. Otherwise he would run behind you." Gemma teased as she looked at Zayn giving him a slight smile. Zayn unwrapped his arm around Harry, broke their hug and stood properly.  Harry got realized that how much Zayn care and love him. He smiled and looked down at Zayn as Zayn was smaller than him. Zayn got shy and he began to blush when his eyes met with Harry and he looked down, smiling ,felt embarrassed. Harry tilted up Zayn's face with his index to his chin. Zayn looked at Harry. Harry was gazing at Zayn's big golden glazing eyes which was red because of crying. " I love you so much Zaynie" Harry whispered as he was smiling. Zayn began to blush more and hugged him again. Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn "Zaynie. I couldn't catch him. Forgive me please. " Harry said slowly. Zayn unwrapped his arm around Harry and looked up at him. " No problem Harry. Forget it." Zayn smiled weakly.
" No I can't forget him. But most important thing is why he had done this?" Harry said as he brushed Zayn's cheek. Gemma walked towards them. " Why he did this? Does he know Zayn before?" Gemma said. " No. He never met with Zayn. But he was so trusted person. I believed him. I never expected this from him" Harry growled and gritted his teeth as anger was boiling inside him. He aggressively threw the vase that was in the table beside him which made Zayn to jump.
" Harry, calm down babe." Zayn said as he hold Harry's hand. Harry turned to Zayn and quickly pressed his lips to Zayn's, pulling his face so close. Zayn let Harry to kiss him. Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and lifted him up as he was light .
" Oh guys won't you mind to kiss in front of your elder sister?" Gemma teased as she closed her eyes. Zayn immediately broke the kiss. " So.. sorry" Zayn felt embarrassed and looked down.  Harry made tsk sound " Zaynie I was enjoying it" Harry pouted. "It's all your fault." Harry pointed to Gemma. "  Ok you two carry on. Let me Cook some tacos for you" Gemma smiled and walked out to the room. Zayn began to blush. Harry wrapped his arms around ZAYN's waist,behind him and started to nuzzle his neck.
" Zaynie you smell so good" Harry whispered as he was started to lick his neck. Zayn blushed as he hold Harry's jaw, brushing him. Harry turned Zayn to him and pushed him in the wall. He placed his hand in the wall of the two sides of Zayn, so he couldn't run. He again digged his head in ZAYN's neck and started to lick. He slowly nibble the flesh of the neck which made Zayn to moan. Zayn was enjoying the moment. Zayn wrapped his hand around Harry's neck and brushing his hair. Zayn felt tired so he stopped brushing. Harry noticed the sudden halt. He lifted his head from ZAYN's neck and saw Zayn's weak face. " Babe are you okay? " Harry said worriedly as he cupped Zayn's cheek. Zayn nodded slowly. He was not feeling good but he didn't want to disappoint Harry. Zayn's eyes were fluttering." Babe you need rest" Harry told and made Zayn sat in the bed. " Lay down" Harry ordered and Zayn obeyed. Harry covered Zayn with a blanket. Harry sat beside him and took his tiny hand on his warmth large hand. " I love you so much , Zaynie. I want you to love me back the way I do" Harry whispered. "Of course Harry I love you too. You are the only one in my life whom I can believe. You are my hero. I love you Harry. You are my world. You are making me strong. You are the only one who always protect me, care me." Zayn whimpered as tears were falling from the corner of his eyes, made pillow little wet. Harry wiped his tears with his index and placed a soft kiss in his cheek.

Harry was holding ZAYN's hand. Gemma knocked the door by using her index finger half bended and was holding a tray on her other hand. Harry looked towards Gemma. Gemma smiled  and stepped forward to Harry. She came to Harry and took a sit on a chair that was beside the bed. "Look I have prepared yummy tacos for both of you." Gemma said as she was handing the plate to Harry. "Yeah they are looking so yummy." Harry smiled. Harry wrapped his hand in Zayn's shoulder from behind in order to assist him to wake up as he was lying down on the bed. "Wow it smells so tasty." Zayn exclaimed weakly. " Ok guys so you enjoy my tacos. I'm taking your leave." Gemma smiled and got up. Harry hold her hand "Why now, Don't you think it's so early?" Harry said as he wanted her to stay."No Harry now I have to go.But I promise I'll come again." Gemma said as she was smiling. "Okay then lemme leave you to the door." Harry said. "I'm also going to leave you to the door." Zayn said as he was about to stand but Harry resist him by pulling his hand."No Zayn you better stay here and take rest. I'm going." Harry said and he stood up. "But I also wanna go." Zayn pouted.
" You are not more than a child, Zaynie . But this time you stay here. Understand." Harry said as he placed a soft kiss on ZAYN's cheek. "No Harry I want to go. Gemma tell him to give me his consent." Zayn said as he looked at Gemma. " I can understand Zayn but this time Harry is right. You should take rest." Gemma smiled. "Ok then. Bye Gemma. And yeah please come again." Zayn said smilingly. "Ok then let's go Gem." Harry said. "It's okay Harry. You stay with Zayn. I can go alone to the door. Don't worry." Gemma said. She headed to the door. "Gem wait." Harry stopped her from behind . He walked to her and hugged her. "Thank you so much Gem." Harry said. "Why?"Gemma asked as she was rubbing Harry's back. "If you wouldn't have come then I could lost Zayn." Harry said as he was almost crying.  Gemma unwrapped her arms "It's okay Harry. Take good care of Zayn. And don't cry like a baby." Gemma smiled which made Harry to blush. Gemma went out.