chapter 46

Harry made dinner swiftly so that he can meet with Zayn. When he finished he started to walk for Zayn's room but he got interrupted by his phone call. He received the call and then he realized that it was dumb Louis.
"Hey what happened? Why you always call me so often?" Harry frowned.
"Calm down. I've just called you now and you are talking like that I've called like for thousand times. As I always remain worried for you so I keep your whereabouts and you don't even care that. I'm your friend so..." Louis said over the phone. He couldn't finish as Harry interrupted him.
"Okay okay. No need to be emotional. Tell me why you've called?" Harry said carelessly.
"I only called you just to know what is happening there. Is everything going according to us?" Louis said.
"I've not met with Zayn yet. I was going to see Zayn and at the very moment you called me and averted me." Harry sighed.
"Oh sorry. Ok go now." Louis smirked over the phone.
"Roger that. " Harry smiled.
"Okay then lemme hang up the phone." Louis snorted.
"Hey wait. You better take the police here so we can arrest him to the police." Harry said very consciously.
"Don't be so silly. We can't do this now." Louis yelled.
"Why ?that would be very easy."
Harry frowned.
"Where will I go with this goofy person?Try to understand. The polices are engaged with Ray and supporting his all affairs." Louis shrugged.
"What? Who told you?" Harry yelped.
"You never keep the information so I've to manage everything." Louis sighed.
"Then, Okay lemme take Zayn and come in my house." Harry said and he could feel that Lou will start again.
"No.. you can't. You know Ray is gonna take Zayn New York tommorow. Let us execute our current plan and then we'll, not we I'll think another plan." Louis said.
"Don't taunt me. lemme hang up the phone." Harry said.
"Okay" Louis said over the phone. Harry took a deep a breath and walked up to the stairs. He reached to the Zayn's room but he couldn't find there. Harry got worried about Zayn. Where he can be now? Harry thought as he ran to the door and then he found another room. He approached towards the door. He could hear the rumbles of the thunders and he didn't know when that started. He could feel that Zayn is somewhere near to him and maybe in the room onward. The rumbles of thunder shaking him up. All of a sudden thunder bolts started. He knew that Zayn was scared of that. He needs to be with Zayn. There was a window in the opposite side of the door from where he could see the mysterious and dark sky. He sighed, hastily turned to the door and hold the doorstop forcefully as he was not ready to meet with Zayn again he couldn't imagine what would happen when his and Zayn's eyes will meet. He absently opened the door as he was not sure about Zayn's presence inside in the least. The room was not that well furnished, there were clothes scattering on the bed but he needed to find Zayn so he was looking for him and all of a sudden his eyes fall on someone for whom he was waiting so long. Zayn was lying down on the floor; his face was in the downward and blindfolded, looked so helpless. His shirt was unbutton and some bruises were clearly visible where some blood started to roll . He stumbled onward after seeing the condition of Zayn and wanted to take Zayn in his arms. He never expected to see Zayn in this condition now. Tears started to fall from Harry's eyes. When he was about to proceed toward Zayn he heard the sound of door opening from downstairs. He flinched and quickly ran toward the stairs and there he saw Ray but his eyes wide open when he saw Louis there.
"What are you doing there?" Ray asked harshly. Harry gulped and gave a look at Louis.
" Um. Actually I was looking for bathroom. I need to do..."
" Okay okay. I got it."Ray interrupted him." Let me show you my house." Ray said and started to walk. Harry followed as well as Louis. Ray walked through a room. " This is your room"
Harry saw it was a huge room where a king size bed was in the middle of the room.
"Thanks" Harry said.
" Okay for me a chef is not only a chef. He has to do everything according to me."Ray said which made Harry furious. He started to gritted his teeth.
" Okay he will do everything" Louis said.
"So I am going now. I have a boyfriend who is little mischief so I always need to handle him. But he is so beautiful and now I am craving to touch him." Ray said with devilishly smiled, looked at Louis because he knows well that Louis know everything of him what he did to Zayn. Harry looked at him with shock and anger. He wanted to give Ray a punch in his face but when he was about to do Louis stopped him by holding his hand.
" Not now. Control your anger" Louis whispered to Harry.
" Do you want to meet with him?" Ray offered.
" Sure why not?" Louis said but Harry didn't say anything. Anger was fuming inside him.
" I am not talking with you. And you have already met him." Ray said to Louis which made Louis to gulped.
" No he said this on behalf of me." Harry immediately said.
" Come with me. He is in upstair" Ray said and walked up the stairs. Harry wanted to kill him now but he couldn't.
" Harry take this." Louis whispered and gave him a bottle of pills.
" What is this?" Harry asked in low voice.
" Idiot, how can you forget our plan? These are sleeping pills"Louis whispered
"Okay but.."
"What are you two whispering?" Ray asked, turned toward them.
" No actually Harry was shocked by seeing such a big house".Louis said immediately. Harry became astonished that how fast Louis can make a story. He must admit that Louis is so much smart. Ray didn't say anything and started to walk where Harry and Louis coming from behind. Harry put that bottle in his pocket.
" Stop right there. First I need to do something." Ray said as he opened the door. He entered into the room and closed it in front of them.
" What he is going to do? Zayn is there and I am not feeling right" Harry said as he was becoming more restless for Zayn.
" Calm down Harry. We need to wait"Louis said. Suddenly they heard the sound of slapping and whimpering sound of zayn which made Harry more restless and furious.
" I am going now. I can't wait anymore." Harry said and instantly opened the door which made Ray to turned to the door. He saw Zayn was in the bed, half laid . Zayn turned his face to Harry which made Harry's heart cried and twisted. Zayn eyes was puffy red because of crying and his cheek was rosy red because of tears stain or probably for the slap.
" He is my boyfriend and he is crazy so I need to keep him on leashes" Ray said with gritted teeth which made Harry to clenched his jaw. Zayn began to cry loudly which made him to earned a slap again. Now this time Harry couldn't control and when he was about to go for Zayn, Louis stopped him.
" Please Harry . Try to understand. I can understand but it is not the right time. We need to wait please" Louis whispered with pleaded eyes.
" But.."
"Please"Louis hold Harry's hand.
Zayn was feeling pain in all over his body that he couldn't move and his body got numb. Ray fisted Zayn's hair which made Zayn to wince in pain and his lips parted. "Look he is our new chef." Ray said made Zayn's face turned to Harry. Harry was about to cry when Zayn's eyes met with him. Zayn swallowed his saliva and nodded.
Louis can noticed that Harry was getting furious and he is going to ruined everything if Ray doesn't stopped now.
" Ray why are you getting so harsh to him? Leave him." Louis said as he grab Ray's hand from Zayn's hair.
" Come with me" Louis said as he take Ray with him outside of the room, leaving Zayn and Harry alone. Zayn couldn't stop crying and tears were continuously rolling from his eyes. Harry didn't know what to say. He just wanted to take Zayn from here but he was helpless.
" Hii" Harry said slowly which made Zayn to look at him but he didn't say anything only nodded.
" So I am Edward. Nice to meet you" Harry said as he moved toward Zayn.
" I am not crazy. I was only..." Zayn couldn't finish as he began to cry which made Harry so weak. He immediately came and engulf Zayn with a hug. " Sshh. Don't cry. I know you are not crazy." Harry started to patted and rub Zayn's back. Harry couldn't see Zayn like this way, weak. Zayn's crying now turned to sob but suddenly he realized that where he was as he felt the similar warmth hug of Harry. Zayn broke the hug and looked up towards Harry's face. ' no how can he be Harry?' Zayn wondered as this person in front of him is totally a different person. Harry gulped as Zayn looked to his face. He was scared what if Zayn caught him.
"Harreh" Zayn murmured. Harry's eyes wide opened when he heard his name in Zayn's mouth. He loved the way Zayn called him 'Harreh'.
" Harry . Who is Harry?" Harry said and he was trying his best to act well.
" No one. Sorry" Zayn said as he looked down. He stood up but he had no strength in his leg so when he was about to fall, Harry immediately caught him in his arm.
"Are you okay?" Harry said as he was looking in Zayn's eyes. Zayn still felt the same warmth touch.
" Yes I am fine. I need to go washroom now." Zayn said slowly as he stood up. Harry noticed the bruises in his body.
" I think you need to clean your wound first " Harry said as he touched chest which made Zayn to wince in pain.
" Yea.. yes" Zayn said and he walked to the bathroom without making eyes contact with Harry.

How was this chapter? Please vote and comment 🙏💛💚