chapter 26

Zayn woke up from sleep. He noticed that Harry was lying beside him. He could remember that he slept at the car last night. Oh then Harry carried me again. He couldn't forget that how Harry was scared when he hide himself. Does he really love me? Zayn was smirking by looking at Harry. He leaned toward him and took his hand,made his hand wrapped around his waist. Zayn slowly put his head on his chest. He noticed that Harry was tightening the hold on his waist. I think I wake him up. Zayn felt embarrassed. He feels safe and relax on Harry's chest. Sometimes it scared him what if Ray will come then he will be no longer be able to be with Harry. What if Ray will get to know that Harry loves him. Will Ray kill him? No. He can't risk Harry's life for himself. Wait does he really love me? Zayn wondered. Harry was brushing his hand in Zayn's waist. " You woke up?" Zayn whispered. "No" Harry smiled. Zayn punched his arm. " You woke up already. " Zayn smiled. His hand was running around his curly hair. He sarcastically pulled one hair of Harry which make Harry move his head little. Zayn smirked and again pulled one hair of Harry slightly. "Zayn"Harry grunted as he tightened his grip on Zayn's tiny waist. Zayn couldn't move at all . " Harry, scratch mark will be form in my waist. Loose your grip" Zayn winced. Instead of loosened it ,he tightened his grip more hardly which make Zayn to curled more. Zayn smiled devishly and pulled a hair of Harry swiftly.
" Zayn. Will you stop it please?" Harry grunted. " No" Zayn pouted. Harry opened his eyes and now removed his hand from his waist and took a fist on Zayn's hair but didn't pull it. " Should I pull it now? " Harry asked. " No Harreh. Please leave it" Zayn whimpered. "Ok" Harry opened his fist. Zayn quickly got up on Harry and sat on his stomach.
" What are you doing idiot?" Harry winced. " Look you are in my captive now" Zayn smiled as he started to jump in his stomach. Harry pulled Zayn's arm which made Zayn to fall in bed. Harry quickly flipped over Zayn and pinned him down as he was hovering him. " I will never be in your captive. You are always in mine." Harry told as he tightened his grip in Zayn's wrist. Zayn smiled. Harry bent down to Zayn and placed a kiss on his forehead.
" Harry " Zayn slowly said.
" Hmm". Harry placed his lip to his cheek. " Umm actually.... Nothing" Harry became astonished And looked into Zayn. " Is there anything you want to tell me . Please tell me without hesitation." Harry asked as he got up from Zayn and sat beside him.  Zayn sat too. "No. I have nothing to tell you".  Harry hold Zayn's hand and started to brushing his knuckle. Zayn felt that blush was creeping in his cheek. " Hey why didn't you tell me about your family?" Zayn asked to change that topic.
" Why?" Harry raised his eyebrows. " I want to know. Tell me" Zayn pleaded. " Ok. My parents live in Florida. I have an elder sister too. " Harry said as he was rubbing his hair.
" Then why don't you live with them?" Zayn asked. "Umm. I want to live alone, that's why. But my parents always call me and asked about me. They always remain in tense for me. And Gemma, my sister, she is too much. Always tell me to read books. Though I don't have any cherish to read books. Have you remembered that day in library? There I went only to keep Gemma's words and I met you."Harry chuckled. "What about yours?" Harry asked. He noticed that Zayn's face became gloomy after hearing his words. " What happened?"Harry caressing his cheek. "Ummm" Zayn started to bite his lower lip. Harry noticed that Zayn's eyes became watery and tears started to roll down from his eyes. Harry wiped his tears with his thumb and tilted his face using index finger in his chin. " No problem Zayn. Tell me . Don't you trust me?". Zayn looked into Harry's emerald green eyes. Zayn trust Harry more than anything else in the world. Zayn nodded. "My father was a Gambler and drug dealer too . He used to beat my mum and me always. One night my mum gave up and did suicide. From that night always
my father came home late almost drunk and used to beat me. I can't forget that scene. One day my father sold me as a slave to a great merchant who is Ray. He is older than me by ten years." Zayn stopped and started to cry. Harry engulf him with a hug. What? his own father sold him as a slave? Harry still can't believe it. Zayn suffered a lot. Harry's eyes became watery. "Zayn don't worry. I am here and I will always be by your side. You will not suffer any more. I will protect you from every danger of your life." Harry pulled him and wiped his tears. Harry looked into Zayn's lips and pressed his lips against him. Harry's lower lip was captured in between Zayn's.  Zayn's hand was going through Harry's curly hair. Harry pulled Zayn's face impossibly close. Harry looked into Zayn's eyes when their kiss broke. Harry kissed in his forehead by pulling Zayn's face. " You don't how much you mean to me" Harry whispered in Zayn's ear. Zayn smiled as tears rolling down from his cheek. " You are only mine" Harry nuzzled in Zayn's neck which make Zayn little shiver. " I love you Zayn". Zayn's face lightened up. He didn't know that Harry would say this word to him. Does he really love me? Or he is just feeling pity on me.
" Harry do you really love me?. "
Harry frowned " Of course babe. I really love you. " 
" You are lying" Zayn pushed him and got up from the bed. Harry grabbed his wrist and made Zayn fall in bed again. " I really love you. believe it or not. I really don't care. " Harry said it to Zayn's face." I believe you Harry. "
" No I know you don't believe me" Harry frowned and got up from the bed.
" I do" Zayn stood and walked to him.
"Really?"Harry raised his eyebrows.
" Of course."
" Then why did you ask me if I really love you or not. It is not believe." Harry shouted. Zayn felt bad. I shouldn't ask him that.
"Harry please.listen". Zayn kept his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry immediately moved his hand from his shoulder.
" No I will not. You don't believe me. Oh my God. I thought we love each other. We trust each other. But now I realized that you don't" Harry growled and walked up to the door. " Harry please listen. I am sorry. I shouldn't say that. Forgive me please. Harry stop please don't go. Don't leave me please. " Zayn pleaded and slowly fall to the floor. Harry stopped and turned to Zayn. He saw Zayn was sobbing in the floor almost crying. He quickly ran to him. " babe ok it's ok. I know you believe me. I am sorry too." Harry pulled Zayn with his arm and sat him to the bed. He wiped Zayn's tears. " Please don't leave me." Zayn pleaded as he hold Harry's hand. "Never Zayn never" Harry told as he was brushing his knuckle and kissed there.

.....

Liam was so excited for today's party. He started to make his house. He noticed that someone is in his door from the window which was beside the door. He w walked to the door  and saw Niall and Louis were there. But when he opened it he saw only Louis standing. "Hey Liam," Louis smiled. "Hello. But have you come alone." Liam frowned as he let Louis to come inside. Louis came inside. "Hey buddy grow up. I have come alone. What did  you think Niall will come with me?" Louis mocked Liam as peeked through the door. "When I said Niall has come you are too much." Liam shrugged Louis. Louis walked to his sofa and sat on it. Liam came close and sat beside him. "I know Liam you were waiting for Niall. Didn't you?" Louis sarcastically said. "No I wasn't. Who told you?" Liam blushed.
"Oh that's mean you don't miss Niall at all. I'm gonna say this to Niall. Then he will teach you a lesson." Louis smirked.
"No Louis don't do that. I was just kidding" Liam's face became blue.
"Then you were waiting for Niall right?"
"Umm yeah. That's right." Liam slowly said.
"Oh man don't be sad. Someone is waiting for you behind the door." Louis said. It took no minute to Liam to understand that Louis was talking about Niall. Liam walked to the door and peeked. He saw Niall was there. "Oh Niall I knew that you are here" Liam smiled. "Don't lie Louis told you. I heard everything." Niall pouted. "Oh forget that come in." Liam grabed Niall's hand and took him inside.