chapter 11

Harry and Louis reached to Ray's home. "Stop there Harry"Louis pointed the house Harry stopped his car. He was astonished by seeing his huge house. "Ok Harry I have to go now. " Louis told him by folding his arm around Harry's shoulder. " Ok" harry started to unbuckle his seatbelt. "Harry can I take your car? I need it" Harry looked into Louis. " Sure". Harry assured him and got out from the car. Louis took the driving seat. " I will give you car back at night." Louis told him from the window of his car. " No problem" Harry smiled. Louis went away with the car. Harry checked his wrist watch to see the time. He saw it was only 7.00 am. He walked up to the door. He started to knock the door. Suddenly the door open. he saw a man with white apron seems like chef. "You must be Harry right?. I am Robby the cooker" Robby shook his hand with Harry. " Yeah I am. Nice to meet you." Harry stopped and started to look for Zayn. " You must be looking for Zayn. He is in upstair. Here is the key of his room. I must to say that Zayn didn't eat anything since yesterday. Can you please cook something for him to eat. Actually I am going now  " Robby smiled " of course I will" . Robby nodded and headed to his room. Harry took the key. Why he need key to enter his room. He took a deep breath. He couldn't believe that Zayn is starving now. He wanted to pass 7 day as first as possible. He walked up to the stairs and he stopped when he found that Zayn's room was locked. He was locked? How could he do this. Anger was boiling inside him.  He unlocked the door. He opened the door slowly. He didn't know what to do. Or what is going to happen now. He took a step. His eyes widened when he found Zayn in the floor was sleeping where he laid his head on the bed and body on the floor. His face was covered with his arm. He was stepping forward. He bent his knee and sat down beside Zayn. He couldn't see his face. He slowly extended his hand to Zayn's hair. He kept his hand on Zayn's head which made Zayn awake. Zayn leaned up his head. Zayn's eyes fluttered. He started to open his eyes. He quickly stood up and began to scream. He was screaming a lot. So he pressed his palm tightly on his mouth and pinned him in the wall. And kept his arm around his waist.  Harry then realized that they were only one inches apart. He was staring on Zayn's golden eyes. He got lost in his eyes. Zayn was staring in his green eyes too. Zayn tried to freed from his grip but he couldn't because Harry was so strong than him. Harry's huge muscular body was hovering in Zayn's tiny body. Zayn gulped and tears started to fallen from his eyes. He didn't know why he was crying. Harry removed his hand from his mouth where he found that there was a wound on Zayn's cheek. He gently touched his cheek which made Zayn to wince in pain. Harry slowly kissed Zayn's wound cheek. It was soft. Zayn didn't realize that he had soft lips. Zayn closed his eyes. As he closed his eyes tears began to roll down to Harry's lips. Harry began to lightened his grip. Zayn came to his sense. Abruptly Zayn pushed him away which made Harry to move some steps back. " Who are you ? And how dare you to come into my room. Get lost" Zayn told in dusky way. Zayn tried to grab Harry's arm to get him out of the room but he couldn't. Whereas Harry grabbed Zayn's wrist  tightly which made Zayn to fall towards Harry's " Your boyfriend sent me to dominate you." Harry told him in cold voice. " So I am your dominator" . Zayn gulped. Zayn was so tired that he couldn't move because he was starving. Suddenly everything seems to be blurry in Zayn's eyes. He was feeling dizzy. Suddenly everything went blurry and Zayn began to fall down but at that time Harry quickly hold him in his arms . Zayn's eyes opened but he was too weak to move. Harry lifted him up and carried him to the bed. He sat Zayn down on the bed. " I think you are hungry. I should cook something" Harry said. When he was about to go he heard" I am not hungry now. So please you don't need to be pity on me" . Harry turned around to see Zayn's face. " You know you are stubborn" Harry smiled. " Whatever I am you don't need to bother. " Zayn turned away his face not to look at Harry. Harry took some steps forward to zayn and sat beside him. He hold his cheek gently. " How did you get your cheek wounded". Zayn closed his eyes. He didn't want to remember anything. " I don't think it makes any difference to you" Zayn said. Harry huffed and stood up. He got out from the room. Zayn was still staring at the door side.