chapter 48

Zayn was walking for one hour now. He was so hungry that he felt nauseous and he couldn't walk anymore as his leg was hurting a lot. He walked until he reached to a bridge and then he stopped for a while. He looked up to the sky as he was crying and he slowly fall to the ground. He began to sob in the ground and cold breeze were blowing there as it was October night which was making Zayn to shivered. There was getting dark everywhere as it was almost dusk and the sky was cloudy. There was no one in the road even a car couldn't notice.
Zayn was lonely in the middle of the road and he was feeling dizzy.

" I love you Harry. I wish I could see you one more time and I could explain you. " Zayn cried. After wiping his tears, he stood up and started to climb on the railing of the bridge. He gulped as he saw the full of current in the river. He was scared of height and water too as he had aquaphobia but he chose it as a best way to die. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was very hard for him because he didn't know what is going to happen after death.

.....

Ray was so frustrated that he went out the very time he found Zayn's letter. Before getting out for Zayn he told Louis to find Zayn along with Harry in their own way without informing the police. Louis and Harry got out from the house for Zayn.
"How we are going to find Zayn? I'm not getting any idea." Louis said as he was looking to and fro. Harry heard him but didn't respond as he was so worried for Zayn.
"What happening Harry? Say something." Louis asked frustratedly.
"I'm not in a mood to discuss. I'm going to find Zayn by my own." Harry said at once and turned left as they were walking straight by leaving Louis. Louis didn't stop him as he could see tense for Zayn in Harry's eyes. He stopped in the road and sighed. ' now what will I do?Lemme call  Liam, I might get some help from him.'

Liam was lying idly in his bed. He hadn't nothing to do and for some days he hasn't met with his friends. He abruptly heard beeping sound coming from the nightstand. He got up and went to that and saw that his phone was ringing as Louis was calling him. He took his phone in his hand.
"Hello Louis after so many days dude. What's up?" Liam said gladly as he was waiting for his friend's call.
"Why so late? Couldn't you pick up your phone earlier?" Louis said over the phone.
"Okay, okay. No problem. Is there any particular that you want me to know?" Liam asked.
"It's so important and a long story, I can't tell you this over the phone. I need to meet you" Louis said urgently.
"Why to ask? I'm always here for you." Liam said
"I'm coming now. And may we need to do a lots of things so be prepared." Louis said hesitantly.
"I'm always prepared. Come quickly." Liam said as he was dying to hear the news.
"Okay bye." Louis said as he cut the phone and went for Liam's house.

....

Harry was looking for Zayn as he was getting impatient. But he couldn't find him which made him more restless.

"Zaynnn" Harry began to scream his name in order to find him.
" Where you are Zaynie?" Harry cried as he was walking through a alley. "I love you. Please come back" Harry mumbled as he was crying. Negative thought for Zayn was coming in Harry's mind. The more thought was coming the more he was getting restless but he was not letting his hopes go. He will find him at any cost but the question is how. Harry began to cry and fall to the ground by bending his knees and began to sob. On that moment he heard horning sounds of car as he was in the middle of the road. He looked backward and saw a car behind him. His vision was blurry as his eyes was full of water. He wiped his tears with the his sleeve. The car couldn't go as Harry was in the middle of the road. He immediately stood up and turned aside so that the car could go.

" Hey man. Be careful" that stranger shouted from the car. Harry only nodded.

What do you guys think? Will Harry be able to save Zayn from suicide? Please vote and comment 💛💚

Sorry for short chapter and late update. Next chapter is not going to come soon because I have exam and I have a load of studies 😭🙏