chapter 57

"babe I have to prepare you" Harry said with a tight smile and proceeded towards Zayn. Zayn got confused. 'What he is going to do?' Zayn thought confusingly. He was scared and his anxiety was increasing for Harry's next step. Zayn was scared as Harry moving towards him. He gulped and trying to move back but his hand was cuffed above his head with bed so he couldn't. Harry came towards him and uncuffed him and made him stand.

"So you will do what I will tell you to do. Understand?"Harry said sternly.

"Wha..what ? " Zayn said slowly almost stutter. He was weak and brittle so he couldn't talk much and he was having nausea.

"My mum and Gemma have come. So you will only give approval of what i will tell you to do. Understand?" Harry sternly said which made Zayn almost scared. 'what he will do? I can't do this' Zayn thought.

"No Harreh. I ..I can't do this. " Zayn said slowly and looked down which made Harry frantic . He grabbed Zayn's jaw aggressively to face him.

"Why? What is your problem Zayn? You will do according to me."Harry growled as he gripped Zayn's wrist and pulled him towards him as a result younger boy's little body hits with older boy's broad chest.

"Why? Can't you hear? Tell me Why? What is the reason? Why are you acting like that? You are really compelling me to ....." Harry couldn't finish, Zayn shoved him hardly which made Harry to stumble but he didn't ungripped Zayn's wrist

"Harry I can't do. And what do you think of yourself? You can't control me. It is my life. Who are you? I hate you. Got it? " Zayn yelled as much loud he could be which made Harry angry. He started to gritted his teeth and tugged Zayn's hair hashly which made Zayn to wince as his lips got parted.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME. What do you think of yourself? You will love me whenever you want then you will leave me. Who gave you that permission to take decision of my life?huh? You are pathetic, ungrateful slut."Harry growled. He didn't know what he is saying, he was out of his mind, he just burst out in anger. But Zayn, his tears began to fall from his red , puffy eyes. Harry's word hurted him so bad. He still can't believe it Harry said this to him.
'how can Harry said this to me? He doesn't love me anymore now' Zayn thought and he began to cry.

"What did you say Harreh ? I am pathetic ungrateful,slut." Zayn questioned almost crying and breaking down in his words

"Yes you are. Do you have any problem now? Just shut up"Harry growled loudly which made Zayn to flinch. He couldn't stop his tears, it was rolling down continuously.

"Now let me prepare you. You are just being very much bad boy. And I know how to control them."Harry said deeply. He pulled out duct tape from the drawer. Zayn's eyes widen by seeing duct tape on Harry's hand. Harry came forward to Zayn and taped his mouth with this duct tape.

"You are going to meet with my parents like this way" Harry whispered in zayn's ear made him shivered. Harry gripped Zayn's wrist when Zayn was about to remove tape from his mouth.

"I swear if you tried to remove this tape, you will regret a lot. If you want to remove then Prepare that smoll,tiny ass for me to destroy  with spanking. So come with me the way you are now" Harry growled and tightening his grip in zayn's wrist making him squirming. Zayn's tears were not stopping. He gave Harry a pleading look but Harry didn't care.

"One more thing you will just node your head. Okay? Or else you know the consequences. "Harry warned him with a scary look.

Harry walked to the door and opened it leaving Zayn in the room. He went to the living room saw his mum and Gemma in sofa talking with Liam, louis Niall. They stood up immediately when they saw Harry. His mum immediately ran to him and hugged his son tightly.