chapter 51

"Harreh stop please. I am coming with you" Zayn said with teary eyes and he stood up with difficulties as he felt pain as his ass was still burning. Harry saw pain in Zayn's face but he didn't say anything and gave him a stern look by ignoring him. Harry headed to the door and Zayn was following him which made Harry more annoying. But Harry closed the door in front of Zayn which made Zayn to eyes wide and he began to cry.
"Harry please let me come with you. Harreh please" Zayn cried as he started to banging the door. After couple of banging, Zayn stopped because he knew well that Harry is not going to open the door so he needed to go outside by himself ,in his own plan. Zayn stopped and wiped his tears with his palm. He took a deep breath and he was looking around the room,he noticed that there is a balcony in the room which made Zayn's hope alive to escape. He wanted escape from here like he did before. He went to the balcony and looked over the railing. As he was only in the 1st floor,he was not in too much high so he can easily escape from here but he need a rope or something like that. When he entered into the room, he saw that rope which Harry tied Zayn's hand in minutes before. He took that rope and broke out in tears.
' How can Harry do this to me? He used to love me. And I know he still do but... It is all my fault. I know it is me who am to blame. I betrayed him. I left him.' Zayn thought and he began to cry. After a little sob he went to the balcony by taking the rope in his hand. He tied the rope with the railing and when he was going to climb the railing,he felt someone dragged him from behind. It was so fast that he couldn't see who did that and then he saw Harry which made Zayn to gulp out of fear. Harry didn't say anything and drag Zayn by gripping his arm tightly which made some scars in his arm and threw him in the bed. Anger was fuming inside him and he didn't know why he was getting too much anger on Zayn. He wanted to rebuke on Zayn for a couple of hours.
" I think you are a master of escape. Huh? Now let me see how you escape." Harry said with gritted teeth.
Zayn looked into Harry with teary eyes.
" Ha..Harreh. I want.." Zayn couldn't finish, Harry gripped his arm and cast him on the side of headboard. Zayn couldn't realized what he did now. Harry took his wrist and he cuffing Zayn's hand with the headboard. " Wha..what are you doing Harreh?" Zayn cried as he couldn't stop Harry. 
" Harreh please don't do this. Please Harreh." Zayn begged as he was crying.
" Please Harreh. Listen to me please Harreh stop" Zayn pleaded but Harry was not giving any response, he was continuously ignoring Zayn. Harry got up to the bed to cuff Zayn's another hand.
" Harry listen to me please" Zayn shouted and he was not giving his hand to Harry. As Zayn was not giving his hand, Harry tugged his hand aggressively which made Zayn to wince in pain. He cuffed his another hand with a handcuff.
" Please don't do this. Don't go HARREEH." Zayn screamed which made Harry furious
Harry whipped a tape from his pocket and taped Zayn's mouth with it so that Zayn couldn't scream anymore.
Zayn was staring to him with pleaded eyes as tears were rolling from his cheeks, he couldn't speak now but he thought his pleading eyes might work but Harry just gave a cold glance on him.
Harry's heart got twisted by seeing Zayn like this. He didn't want to do but he had no option. Zayn started to struggle to free his hand but it was not working.
"I am going to meet your boyfriend. Now stay like this way till I come back. And don't be dare to escape. I am not a fool" Harry said sternly. Zayn wanted to scream and stop Harry, he wanted to call Harry's name until Harry stop to go but now he couldn't do.
Harry left Zayn like this way and locked the door and Zayn couldn't do nothing now except crying.
Harry saw Louis and Liam in the kitchen waiting for him as he said them to be in the kitchen for sometime. Liam and Louis rushed toward him when they saw Harry.
" Harry. What are you going to do now? And where is zayn?" Louis asked.
" Don't worry he will not be able to escape now. " Harry said as he took a water bottle from the fridge.
" Thank God. It would be difficult for us if he fled away "Liam said with a huff.
" Yes. We need to think what we have to do now. "Harry said as he opened the cap of the bottle.
"I am sure Ray want Zayn now. And he will try to find Zayn at any cost because he is going to sell him tomorrow. So now we have to do something." Louis said and started to think.
" Wait guys. Harry do you remember I gave you a bottle of sleeping pills. You can utilize that plan now. "Louis said as he was getting excited
"How?" Harry asked by raising his eyebrows.
" Idiot. You will go there and mixed that pills with the food and he will miss the flight tommorow. Isn't it interesting?"Louis said with a smirk.
" Wow Louis. You are brilliant" liam said as he wrapped his arms over his shoulder.
" Yes I am." Louis said playfully.
"Okay now stop your drama. I am going to disguise again. So I am going bye" Harry said as he headed to the door of the kitchen
" Wait Harry. I am coming too" Louis said. Harry nodded which mean he gave permission.
"Liam, Zayn is there in my room so you better not to go there." Harry warned him.
"Okay. I am going to call Niall. So I will get company" liam said as he wanted Niall so bad.
" Do whatever you like" Harry said annoyingly and went away.